Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^^^^I was just there 10 minutes ago too. Saw the Flyknits in person finally. The blue ones are actually a lot better in person than I thought. Saw the Teals and the swoosh is like a metallic or a 3M.

I'm glad I passed on the blue lagoons for these teals. :D

Normally wear a men's size 10 (11.5 women's) but I had to go with a women's 11 this time. A tad tighter than I'm used to in length but nothing uncomfortable. 

I have yet to see that colorway in an 11.5. It's like the oddball size for some reason.

Just grabbed these, NTSF has FSR as of 20 mins ago.
great pick up man..

really interested to see how the iD's are compared to the GR's.. if they are anything close to the GR's, I will be a bit disappointed.. we'll see..
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from the SNKRS app have their pairs yet? Mine are set for early delivery Thursday or scheduled delivery Friday. I've been trying to be optimistic that the pairs we'll receive are the same as the pics and that Nike reps have been wrong but I have a feeling I'll be returning these next day.

Compared to the 1s and 2s, the toebox of the 3s felt tighter than them at first, but after running in them the flyknit material quickly loosened up.
my bad, I meant performance wise. I prefer the 2s over the 1s. Wondering if there are similar or better than the 2s when it comes to running.

my bad, I meant performance wise. I prefer the 2s over the 1s. Wondering if there are similar or better than the 2s when it comes to running.
Performance-wise the outsole is very similar to the 2 so you'll be in familiar territory with the 3 as far as grip goes. It rewards you even more if you're a mid- or forefoot striker since the cushioning is a little more up front. I didn't have much issue with the rear collar on the 1s and 2s myself but the 3s don't push into the Achilles anymore, with a padded Lunarglide 6/ Jordan XI-like rear collar now.

Also the 3s are lighter than the 2s by like a half ounce+...light is right, yo.

Can anyone post a pic of where there big toe is? I'm not sure if I need to size up or not. I wear a 12 in FL2 and I got a 12 in these and the toe box feels a bit snug.

Can anyone post a pic of where there big toe is? I'm not sure if I need to size up or not. I wear a 12 in FL2 and I got a 12 in these and the toe box feels a bit snug.

ya only option is.to.size 1/2 up. go try them at the local.shop. is width or lengtj bothering u?

View media item 1441199
not sure if this helps, my finger indicates where the side of my foot protrudes out. All rights, i'm a true 9. The size 9 mens fit fine, the other 3 womens all felt different.

the teal 10, tighter of course. it's a 1/2 size down. notice snugness

the 10.5 felt normal. the 9 in fact may have just had extra room to give on the sides possibly.

the 11 sorta felt like the mens 9 in width, but the length wasn't noticeable.

all four of my images i was pushing my toes up, they were were all around where the two different blends of flyknit change, ala a thumbs space from the toe.

Last edited:
View media item 1441449
No need to unleash the #ntdenim comments, it's my wife
She decided to break out her pair today for the first time, she loves the comfort, hope this means more colorways in her future!

Really, really anxious to see the iDs.  Mine got pushed to Friday.  I was hoping some Asian countries got them first.

Back
Top Bottom