Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

props.to those that pushed the ID. no sense not going.out a bit.

smh at the oreo,.BHM,.black white, beethovwn wolf crap. plane as heck when black n white shoes where GR colorways at JC penny. lol

lol what???

Sorry. I mean, people that pushed the IDs, designing them and being creative deserve probs. We don‘t always got to try chase a particular look. Thats what the IDs are for. JMHO.

Thr whole black and white CW on many shoes is just hype. Seen it with most runners. Now everyone thinks a black n white CW to be hot and in style. JMHO.

the more i look at these the more i think that the volt flywire actually looks good if the knit has a good amount of volt in it.

Happy Flyknit Friday! Waiting on one more pair but I will order another one of these if the option comes back.

View media item 1445475

like this pair. i would be stoked with a pair with this coloring on the knit. wouldnt mind seeing a full multicolor pair as well but that might be a pipe dream haha.

Last edited:
^no one knows for sure, but it's possible
Ya, I read a couple of other posts. If Nike reps are willing to say likely at the end of March thats a good sign. They were tight lipped about the Kobe 9 MC lows and wouldn't say a damn thing, but they restocked. Albeit for a short period of time. The message for the two I got in my cart is backstocked at the factory not that they are gone for good. So some hope.

View media item 1445598light.. too much white on bottom. Tts feels 0.25 sz too big but comfy as hell. What i regret the most i not getting black speckles on 1 of my 2 pairs...****. how stupid am i...

Last edited:
Nice day to break these out... Colors pop so much outdoors.

I agree! 
happy.gif

Repped. Ur bottom rights pattern from top pic is fire. Just need black midsoles and specs on them. on side note just ran 2 miles a gym broke in well. It was a constricting in forefoot top area but feels good now. No heel slippage compared to adidas ultra boost which had heel slippage during runs. will wear these for tonights shift.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom