Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Has anyone noticed that the tongue loop on the IDs is lower than the GR pairs?  On GR it's right below tying while on the iDs it's one below that.

Anyway, here is my second pair.  Definitely going with this one--weave is much better (less pink).

^^^^^^^Whoa. I just checked like 2 hours ago and there were sizes. Maybe someone bought them all up to sell them. Damn....that sucks. I feel like I should ordered at least a 2nd.

Has anyone noticed that the tongue loop on the IDs is lower than the GR pairs?  On GR it's right below tying while on the iDs it's one below that.

Anyway, here is my second pair.  Definitely going with this one--weave is much better (less pink).
I'll have to compare them when I get a chance.. only GR I have is the NDC exclusive.. great colors on your pairs bro.. if it was me, I prolly would keep both pairs..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JerkStore  

This is gonna be me tomorrow lol.

I'd take the far left and far right and make that a pair. The middle two can be a What The Lunar 3
laugh.gif

WOW.  MC iD option is GONE.
^^^^^^^Whoa. I just checked like 2 hours ago and there were sizes. Maybe someone bought them all up to sell them. Damn....that sucks. I feel like I should ordered at least a 2nd.

maybe they smarten up, and will release a full mc id option. or they gotten a lot of issues or supposed issuesn(coupon seekers) with recent orders and took them off
Yea I checked about 2 hours ago too and it was still there.  I GUARANTEE you it is not sold out but NIKE is "removing" it to build hype.  It doesn't seem like this one was that popular compared to other models, so they need to create a "sense of urgency" to help sell this option.  The consumer will not be inclined to buy as quickly if he/she knows it's readily available.  

Once again they work their tactics to play puppet master.  

anyone order the SNKRS app pair or have pics of them? thinking about ordering a pair but wanna see how they look

View media item 1444967Quick pic. The blue really pops in person. No comfort issues at all with them and my wide size 15 feet. Something worth noting is that EB/FTL/whatever has stock pics of these with a deeper blue sole for some reason, so don't let that fool you if you choose to cop from them. Overall very satisfied. Now back to the MC iDs haha

awesome. hopefully they come back with my size 10.5 in the id

Last edited:
I really am curious as to how the black L3s keep selling out.... I grabbed a pair just so I would know what size to go with when the MC id's restock- but smdfh at resellers trying to sell the "Oreos/lunar-ye's" for "200-250." :smh: Even more so at those dumb enough to buy them for those prices.

Yo, besides the FK Lunar 2 MC I can't think of any just sittin there idling not going anywhere.

The day the Roshe FK MC ID option dropped. I kind of hesitated that morning/afternoon. Came back in the night and my size was gone!!

It might be manufactured hype but don't take the chance. Buy now, worry later.

Hard to tell. I'll say the options are limited right now, so I don't see why not. But then again, the Kobe 9 MM never came back. The Kobe 9 MC restock lasted two hours lol.

Back
Top Bottom