Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

laugh.gif

i could give a damb about a box. I paid 210 for my pair on ID that's pretty much identical to that pair above. Would gladly take a $70 discount for a box lol.
Hell yeah
laugh.gif

Only difference is I have the black midsole upper (which I wanted) and a white swoosh (which I also wanted).
time to scope out ebay for some 
devil.gif

Decide to buy the "Pink Lemonades" to see what they are like in person.  Very bold colorway and I'd actually rock them during a race.   However I'm not too sure I'm going to keep them.

Here's a pic, but the lighting is not the best since it's cloudy outside....

Last edited:
If you didn't get a box dont be surprised if they got them at a clearance store for $40 which on that case is a good deal for both parties

Decide to buy the "Pink Lemonades" to see what they are like in person.  Very bold colorway and I'd actually rock them during a race.   However I'm not too sure I'm going to keep them.

Here's a pic, but the lighting is not the best since it's cloudy outside....
I would've went with a white outsole

wow, great price. did they have more?

$59.99 plus 30% off all shoes on the wall plus additional 10% with my military ID. I didn't look for other sizes cuz I stopped by the outlets in the middle of a long distance road trip and had to hit the road asap. if you guys need the store info it's the Rehobeth Beach outlet in Delaware.

my remake pair came in last week (left). nike never sent any email or anything, they just showed up. any chance i can end up keeping both and nike wont know? anyone have this happen to them?

View media item 1546289

Happened to me once with LeBron X iD's
Kept two for the price of one. Just keep one DS in case they charge you in the future and you can send back for credit. They never charged me tho

Last edited:
Calling it quits on the NDC Mens MC. Too narrow for my foot.

Dibs for my NT fam if anyone is looking for a size 10. Hit the PM.

I would have guessed my orders would be together, but one is in Kentucky while the other is already in Maryland. I live in VA. They were ordered at the same time and I got emails for both within minutes of each other. Is this common?

Back
Top Bottom