Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

My shoes are expected to be delivered Tuesday. I'm kinda surprised its gonna be here this fast. I placed the order on May 2 and was told that i will expect my shoe to arrive on June 2nd

really like how these turned out..
nthat.gif
glad I went with the speckles.. prolly would've looked too plain without the speckles..
Repped. These are CLEAN! 

Repped. These are CLEAN! 
Wow, those are NICE. Very clean.
Very classy, Marv! I like how you went with a Black liner. I think I'm going to settle with the GRs though...

I just wish these had a darker liner...
Thanks guys.. I honestly didn't know what to expect with this iD.. I was underwhelmed with the L2 iD's but they have grown on me.. those look good with just the all white soles.. the L3's for some reason I thought would look better with the speckles and I'm glad I went with my instinct.. I'm actually looking forward to seeing another design..

this one below.. should arrive this week as well along with the usual designs we've all seen..

Last edited:
Hey MD, I would swap the laces on those grays. Maybe worth checking out a gray pair of laces to match the tongue? Just a thought :wink:

Not a fan of the light gray colorway ID but those Oreo type ones coming in look dope as hell. Be sure to post pics once you get em.

Me and my girl's complementary pairs came in yesterday. Unfortunately, the mint green isn't portrayed accurately on the rendering on the website. Oh well. I'm not about to wait another month. We'll be using it for our 10-miler anyway so they'll get beat up by race time.

Me and my girl's complementary pairs came in yesterday. Unfortunately, the mint green isn't portrayed accurately on the rendering on the website. Oh well. I'm not about to wait another month. [COLOR=#red]We'll be using it for our 10-miler anyway so they'll get beat up by race time[/COLOR].

:nthat: #NTrunning

Last edited:
:nthat: #NTrunning

Sidebar: I ran in the white/gray/black colorway of the Lunar Flyknit 2 yesterday for the first time. I believe you ran in the same shoe maybe 3 months back. They were amazing. Easy convert from running in frees for the past few years. Did 3 miles straight with no pain. I know 3 miles isn't anything, but it's a feat for me hahaha.

Sidebar: I ran in the white/gray/black colorway of the Lunar Flyknit 2 yesterday for the first time. I believe you ran in the same shoe maybe 3 months back. They were amazing. Easy convert from running in frees for the past few years. Did 3 miles straight with no pain. I know 3 miles isn't anything, but it's a feat for me hahaha.

I love running in those! FL2s are SEVERELY underrated.

Last edited:
I love running in those! FL2s are SEVERELY underrated.
Initially I was turned away from the FL2s and thought they were ugly but they eventually grew on me and I bought the wolf grey pair. Extremely comfy and light, more so than the 1s which are my favorite. Have yet to try the 3s

Initially I was turned away from the FL2s and thought they were ugly but they eventually grew on me and I bought the wolf grey pair. Extremely comfy and light, more so than the 1s which are my favorite. Have yet to try the 3s
L2 > L3 > L1 for running.. I run in all 3 but L2's are my go to atm..

L2 > L3 > L1 for running.. I run in all 3 but L2's are my go to atm..
I'm trying to see Marv run in those HTMs... [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] but I was surprised at the L1 for running, didn't find them to be that great personally

Back
Top Bottom