Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Anyone with any luck on a 11.5 or 12 womens? 

I'll trade for an 10.5 or 11 if you guys interested. 

Well damb... this is the first time this thread jumped pages within an hour. Usually, it gets only a couple per week :lol:

was there a 12 in the wmn colorway earlier? are both these colorways really ndc exclusive like they say haha. i feel like that isnt true

Agreed. They just seem like the flagship cws, which'll have a WIDE distribution amongst retailers...

Holy cr**. Just checked the thread and my size is already gone.

Damn, I am too old for the sneaker game

Last edited:
Oh well. I'm not sure why you all think resellers got them. This thread apparently had lots of lurkers. Last year the women'sChicago Marathon Zoom Structure sold out in two days.

these should be easier come release day. nike just building up the hype when everyone saying they were going to wait until they hit the outlets with 30% off

They probably aren't even sold out for preorders.  Hahaha, just Nike playing with us and building hype. 

these should be easier come release day. nike just building up the hype when everyone saying they were going to wait until they hit the outlets with 30% off
Nice hopefully they hit the outlets in a year or so, I'll probably need another pair by then

just woke up and saw the bad news.
sometime ii hate livin in Cali.
i need a wmn 12....

Back
Top Bottom