Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Nike stores should have them but not everyone is near a Nike store like me. Maybe theyLL be able to do a phone order.

Like it says on the description, "limited quantities  available for pre-order".  In case anyone is worried, these are not sold out and are still expected to release on the 12th ( I confirmed with a Nike rep)

The bad news is that these are nike.com exclusive so no, you can't just walking into a NT, FTl, FL and pick up a pair

I don't know what you guys are seeing, but release info says NDC only...

MADE LIGHT TO GO LONG.
Combining plush cushioning with ultralight support, the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 is the ideal shoe for everyday runs—no matter the distance. The updated Lunarlon midsole delivers an ultra-smooth, responsive ride, while the incredibly lightweight yet strong Flyknit upper offers breathability and stretch right where you need it.

The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 is available in two limited-edition colors exclusively on Nike.com on February 12.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-02/nike-flyknit-lunar-3

Wow this is BS, when did Nike started doing pre orders for shoes? They could've at least gave people a heads up before doing this. SMH!

Like it says on the description, "limited quantities  available for pre-order".  In case anyone is worried, these are not sold out and are still expected to release on the 12th ( I confirmed with a Nike rep)

The bad news is that these are nike.com exclusive so no, you can't just walking into a NT, FTl, FL and pick up a pair
Oh my bad, I thought it would be a GR. I guess the I can't blame the resellers jumping all over this then.

Look on the positive side. Hopefully, people will get their pairs in before the 12th and they can let us know about the sizing 
laugh.gif

2 pairs of womens and 1 men's for me, 1 pair of womens for the old lady.

I am glad I jumped on that B/W Lunar3 quick. It should get here this week and then the men's NDC exclusive c/w the following week.

Back
Top Bottom