Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Sorry if it's been asked, but has anyone tossed their Lunar 3s(or 2s or 1s) in the wash? I've done with my Flyknit Free 5.0s, and everything was fine, but the Lunar 3s have a different composition, and more intricate color/weave .Normally wouldn't care, but I'm picking up a lightly used Hot Lava pair, and was just hoping to get rid of any stank before I introduce my own.

Sorry if it's been asked, but has anyone tossed their Lunar 3s(or 2s or 1s) in the wash? I've done with my Flyknit Free 5.0s, and everything was fine, but the Lunar 3s have a different composition, and more intricate color/weave .Normally wouldn't care, but I'm picking up a lightly used Hot Lava pair, and was just hoping to get rid of any stank before I introduce my own.
I've done it before on cold. I had no problems, you should be fine.

nothing will happen to them 

I guess I got the last white/blacks off of NDC. Great that it happened to be my size (11).

Say I'm wearing a size Us10.5 true to size on my racers. Should I go half a size down for my lunar 3 or remain true to size?

Yes. The problem is I gave a try on the us10.5 but apparently it seemed alittle bulky. But when I gave the us10 a try the length fits ok just tt the side is alittle snug. I'm in a dilemma between the sizes

I'd stick with tts
Yes. The problem is I gave a try on the us10.5 but apparently it seemed alittle bulky. But when I gave the us10 a try the length fits ok just tt the side is alittle snug. I'm in a dilemma between the sizes

Yeah the 2s are real comfy. Fit a little tight though, might wanna consider sizing up

Picked up my first pair of 3s this weekend. $60 off Craigslist, total steal. Outsole is identical to the 2 and Lunarglide 7 so comfort is the same, but these are definitely lighter. Feels like there's less support than the 2, in terms of foot containment(feels more reminiscent to the Flyknit Frees in this regard, just flywire and flyknit, less structure) but I haven't taken these out running yet, so we'll see.

People are really sleeping on the Hot Lavas, these are absolute fire in person.

View media item 1727163
View media item 1727173

Last edited:
Picked up my first pair of 3s this weekend. $60 off Craigslist, total steal. Outsole is identical to the 2 and Lunarglide 7 so comfort is the same, but these are definitely lighter. Feels like there's less support than the 2, in terms of foot containment(feels more reminiscent to the Flyknit Frees in this regard, just flywire and flyknit, less structure) but I haven't taken these out running yet, so we'll see.

People are really sleeping on the Hot Lavas, these are absolute fire in person.

View media item 1727163
View media item 1727173
NDC exclusive > the rest

NDC exclusive are pretty much the best colorway of this shoe that has been released, I feel like they can do a lot more with this model but just don't

Eh, the NDC exclusive is fine; I think the ID multi's have better flow. University Gold , or Orange Blaze or whatever blending to Volt just isn't that appealing to me. I agree that the palette for the 3 has been under-utilized, same story every year though.

Schooped the Jades during the FNL EOSS. What a steal, great shoe. Gotta pick up the Lavas next cause they look so good in person

New to the flyknit lunar game. How is the lava cw a NDC exclusive? I thought I saw them at finishline. Thx

Back
Top Bottom