Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^thanks man, honestly the FL3 is my fave flyknit shoe rn

I'm with you, as someone that put a ton of mileage on 3 pairs of Lunar 2s, I think the 3s are a big step-up in terms of construction, and aesthetic. And yes, I'm somewhat kicking myself for passing on the Orange/Charcoal now. If you had posted two weeks ago, it probably would have compelled me to cop. Oh well, I'm kinda holding out for the Radient Emerald and the Wolf Greys on discount.

Can anyone comment on sizing these? I wear 10.5 in flyknit racers.. size 11 trainers fit with normal socks but I would probably be wearing these with barefoot style socks.. Curious. True size is 10.5

Can anyone comment on sizing these? I wear 10.5 in flyknit racers.. size 11 trainers fit with normal socks but I would probably be wearing these with barefoot style socks.. Curious. True size is 10.5
I'm TTS in Lunar 3s and FK Racers with no-show socks. You should be fine sticking with TTS.

I tried em on in my local nike running store but everything is only msrp there.. they seemed suuuper comfortable compared to my huarache NM's and racers. I'm hoping to get a MC iD that I found fo rsale soon.

outlets do have them.  I saw a bunch of hot lava pairs at the outlet for $49 +20% off.  
Would you mind sharing which outlet? I've only seen a couple pairs hit outlets, specifically the pink lemonade color as well as a few other less popular colorways but with a $79.99 price tag

Where can i buy flyknit style laces? I want to buy a pair of MC's on ebay but someone made them with ugly gray laces on em...

Buy normal black flats? The laces that came with mine (lunar 3) aren't anything special..they aren't the same laces that come in racers if that's what your worried about

Would you mind sharing which outlet? I've only seen a couple pairs hit outlets, specifically the pink lemonade color as well as a few other less popular colorways but with a $79.99 price tag

Colorado mills in Denver. They had a few sizes, but that was about three weeks ago now. They also had flyknit maxes for $69 +20%. It's a shame they were only in sizes 10+.

Yes.. As long as you got your normal size, the Flyknit does fit snug at first.. Mine took a few wears but now they are perfect

New member here.

Can't help it. I had to brag about my new collection, sorry about that guys 
happy.gif

Didn't want to pay full price, so found each in various Nike discount stores. Damn these are so rare and sell out very quickly! Paid 55-60$ for lunars (and 30-40$ for last year Free 3.0 depending on color)

Edit: one of the lunars (004 color) is 1/2 size bigger, I thought that a less snug fit could be a bit better for walking around. Actually, it's just as secure as true size thanks to the flywire and bigger toebox gives you that relaxed feeling.

Last edited:
I'm lightweight surprised that we haven't had a simple glimpse at the Flyknit Lunar 4, as they've been launching every February... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom