Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

FNL was scheduled to have the blue and red pairs, but they pulled them off the release calender. Guess they didn't get their shipment.

Got a pair of the red Flyknit Lunar 3s at Niketown LA yesterday...they were movin, seems like black was the one most people were trying on.

With all the hype of the 'larger toebox,' tried them first in my TTS 9.5...nope, still too small for my hobbit feet :lol:

Ended up getting a 10, same size as all the 1s and 2s I've had.

Funny, almost all the Nike's I've used for running the past two years or so were size 10 (Flyknit Lunar 1/2/3, Flyknit Racer, Flyknit Trainer, Lunaracer, Lunartempo, Zoom Elite 7)...the only one that worked for me at my TTS 9.5 was the Lunarglide 6. I even have a pair of adidas Adios Boost 2, size 10.

Only ever tried on a boost shoe, waiting for the ultra boost to come down from $180 lol. That's way too much. I might grab a pair of pure boosts in the meantime but just from a little walking in the boost I can tell it is a cushier more comfy feel. Perfect for standing all day at work or whatever. I prefer the Lunars aesthetically and really dislike Adidas prime knit or whatever they are calling it but that wouldn't stop me from buying multiple boost shoes just for the comfort. (PS saying I prefer the lunars doesn't mean I think the boost shoes are ugly)

not to derail the thread, but you can sign up for adidas' newsletter and you recieve a 15% off code (If you've already done this just create a new email address and voila). I just got mine in for the ~$155 price point. Well worth it if you ask me

Only ever tried on a boost shoe, waiting for the ultra boost to come down from $180 lol. That's way too much. I might grab a pair of pure boosts in the meantime but just from a little walking in the boost I can tell it is a cushier more comfy feel. Perfect for standing all day at work or whatever. I prefer the Lunars aesthetically and really dislike Adidas prime knit or whatever they are calling it but that wouldn't stop me from buying multiple boost shoes just for the comfort. (PS saying I prefer the lunars doesn't mean I think the boost shoes are ugly)
whenever I use my d rose lakeshore boost, and pure boost at work (where i stand all day) it actually begins to make me a bit tired. They are by far comfortable (certainly from a step in prospective) but the energy return that is intended for sports activities can be felt after a couple hours of just going around, doing what you're doing at work. I prefer micro G shoes, or lunar, because they're comfy and have less of that energy return going on (ua's new . Everyone has their own experiences though so try what you want. Adidas/nike/ua all have pretty good return policies so return what doesn't suit you.

Got a pair of the red Flyknit Lunar 3s at Niketown LA yesterday...they were movin, seems like black was the one most people were trying on.

With all the hype of the 'larger toebox,' tried them first in my TTS 9.5...nope, still too small for my hobbit feet :lol:

Funny, almost all the Nike's I've used for running the past two years or so were size 10 (Flyknit Lunar 1/2/3, Flyknit Racer, Flyknit Trainer, Lunaracer, Lunartempo, Zoom Elite 7)...the only one that worked for me at my TTS 9.5 was the Lunarglide 6. I even have a pair of adidas Adios Boost 2, size 10.

yeah you might just be a tts size 10...:lol:

Damn, doesn't sound too good for me. I've been sporting size 10 in trainers and racers too but when I placed my mc ID order I opted for my true 9.5. they might be going back then.

not to derail the thread, but you can sign up for adidas' newsletter and you recieve a 15% off code (If you've already done this just create a new email address and voila). I just got mine in for the ~$155 price point. Well worth it if you ask me

Amex also has a deal for 20 off of 100 or more in purchases at Adidas. So that could bring them down even more. I'm real tempted to pick up a pair. Edit - just looked and the 15% off code I received excluded boost running shoes. :smh:

Last edited:
I knew they would sell out by the time we received the first orders.  Will make it easier to sell a double.

Got my almost finished email for my 2 pairs of MC IDs 2 days ago. I probably won't have them in my hand for another 3 weeks though. Seems like Nike always drags their feet with my ID orders :lol:.

welp. code saved then if the id sold out. now lets see some irl photos. 8)

welp. code saved then if the id sold out. now lets see some irl photos.
glasses.gif
We should start seeing some more mid-late next week.

Repped. You da man. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom