Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

nope they won't upgrade. They have been late on their estimates the past 3 weeks for me (NY).

This will be my first knit shoes since I missed out on the trainers I want. Can you tell me if it is raining outside will my feet get wet?

^I saw your post than looked at who said it and was shocked it was you. Then I thought you were just trollin.

trollin for wanting to know if there is a coating on the flyknits.

well god damn. sorry it was such a dumb question then. ****

bought these flyknit lunar 3 oreo (what resellers call them now lol) at nike id.
fit is weird i guess with the side bulking out but kept together with flywire or somthing.View media item 1436938

bought these flyknit lunar 3 oreo (what resellers call them now lol) at nike id.
fit is weird i guess with the side bulking out but kept together with flywire or somthing.
I notice the same thing. The flywire placement on these makes certain parts of my feet bulge out. I think that's the "tightness" people are feeling despite these being long enough at TTS.

Tried on a pair today for the first time. Did not like. Flyknit Lunar 1 are still the best out of the bunch.

The tightness from the fly wire on the outside of the feet is terrible. Was looking forward to purchase these but I'll be saving my money for the Flyknit NSW instead

I saw someone wearing them today, and, in real life, they're nice! I haven't tried them on yet, nor have I held them in hand, but I find myself more interested in the NSW Frees, as the cws are more appealing...

As of now, I see myself grabbing only two cws (max). :/

Last edited:
Maybe I have narrow feet and I dont even know it. :lol:

I did a quick review a couple days ago and ran in them again last night. I went TTS and my second run felt great. Did 2 miles at a quicker pace (7-8.5 on the treadmill, nothing serious) and no complaints here yet. Im actually liking them a lot more than my Pegasus 30's.

Tried them on today and felt the same tightness at the forefoot.  Definitely felt the Flywire squeezing my foot.  

I have wideish feet would probably go 1/2 size up on these. 

I also felt my foot wanting to roll side-to-side... a bit of lateral instability.  Might be due to the outsole. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom