Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Does anyone need an oop for the WMNS NDC Exclusive MC? size 10.5 wmns= 9 in mens.

worn them once and steamed the toe box a little. 

still fit big. so ill send them to someone who'll appreciate them.

only asking retail + ship.
Wife was sad she missed out, if only they were size 10 womens 
mean.gif

Does anyone need an oop for the WMNS NDC Exclusive MC? size 10.5 wmns= 9 in mens.

worn them once and steamed the toe box a little. 

still fit big. so ill send them to someone who'll appreciate them.

only asking retail + ship.
would jump on this but the 9.5 is my tts on flyknits

I'd love a true red colorway as well. Got my crimsons in yesterday and they are bright as all get out. Looked much more tame in stock images. Kind of disappointed.

Looks good but I'm also a fan of crimson ! I would pick these up if they were still available for retail.

What size you wear? Lol

Nah they look good, but I was hoping for more uni red in the weave. Instead, it's only in the black.

What size you wear? Lol

Nah they look good, but I was hoping for more uni red in the weave. Instead, it's only in the black.
That's the reason that made me return them. I liked the shoe under certain lighting but most of the time it looked too orange for my taste. 

That's the reason that made me return them. I liked the shoe under certain lighting but most of the time it looked too orange for my taste. 
I bought a pair of Lunaracer 3s in bright crimson and they're definitely more orange than red

Black/Lava's are in stock at the Nike Run Fashion Valley store for anybody who is interested.

Sigh... Just impatiently waiting on Nike to ship my MC IDs. Can't wait..even though I have to smh.

wondering if you guys could help me out I'm trying to make these 

This is my try at it, can't decide if the laces are black or dark grey on the pic above 

I was going to say the look black to me lol... Now I'm not sure. Either way I think it would look good with black or grey.

Last edited:
Ordered my MC ids last Thursday and I got an email from Nike that it's already at the Finishing Stage. I thought ids took way longer than this.

Back
Top Bottom