Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Apologies. HeHe!
very nice man!
smile.gif

I've been thinking about making that exact pair. Someone posted it earlier in the thread and it looked awesome.

Last edited:
Kills me when someone says "nice ID's" or give a somewhat surprised comment, as if a new groundbreaking ID idea sprouted. All these ID's are basically the same. :lol:

If Nike gave an option for Flywire color id be ALLL over these. The only thing putting me off is the damn flywire. I could get over the fact the MC looks a bit dull, but that damn green flywire...

Last edited:
seems like the mc's are lagging.. already got the "almost finished" email for these.. also, remade the all white soles "HTM" black weave version.. took out the "HTM" this time around and opted for a Volt short iD "NIKE" log..
wink.gif
smile.gif

Last edited:
Those both look niiiiice
thanks bro.. figured I'd make iD's instead of the GR's.. ordered the typical all white soles with white swoosh & black swoosh.. ordered 2 of each of those.. will mix and match most likely.. same thing with the all white black pair.. after these pairs, I'll sit around and wait for full mc..
smile.gif

Ordered my multicolor IDs May 1st, got the 9.5  yesterday.  The other, a 9 wide, is being shipped now.  They're pumping them out faster.

Just ordered Black/Persian Violet/Hot Lava/White from RRS. Used VIP and stacked 25% on top CX35A318 for a grand total of $112.45. Disclaimer: only sizes showing in stock are 10.5 and up. Rest of sizes and newer colors are on order for 6/1.

Already got my order confirmation.

Just ordered Black/Persian Violet/Hot Lava/White from RRS. Used VIP and stacked 25% on top CX35A318 for a grand total of $112.45. Disclaimer: only sizes showing in stock are 10.5 and up. Rest of sizes and newer colors are on order for 6/1.

Already got my order confirmation.
What colorway is that?

thanks bro.. figured I'd make iD's instead of the GR's.. ordered the typical all white soles with white swoosh & black swoosh.. ordered 2 of each of those.. will mix and match most likely.. same thing with the all white black pair.. after these pairs, I'll sit around and wait for full mc.. :smile:
Word. I'm waiting on the info for that full mc too lol. After those, the grey "Oreo 1.0 racer" like pair and the black/volt I should be done lol.

Back
Top Bottom