Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

fyi...

i ordered an iD pair on may 16, and they are being delivered today on may 29. so anybody that has ordered recently should be able to expect a much quicker than expected turnaround!

I guess Nike ID is just sending out all the shoes people returned after they realized they weren't sitting on a gold mine :lol:

my IDs came in, fit a bit tighter than i want, but no receipt or anything came in the box, is that normal for IDs? (this was my first pair of IDs ever)
how do i go about returning them? thanks

For anyone curious, I got a 9 wide and a 9.5. My left foot is bigger than my right and also is sorta wide. The 9.5 and 9 wide have similar widths, but I needed the 9.5 to have room in the toebox on my bigger foot. The flyknit definitely stretches a bit, so if its initially a little tight dont worry too much. Also for runners, I found the heel landing zone pretty stiff and definitely prefer my adidas boost energy 2 and supernova 6 for running.

Still waiting for the Oreo/grey whatever colorway. And I may have to do that bottom pair Marv... Very nice.
do it man! so clean esp on feet.. will take some pics for you guys on feet.. was wearing them around the house last night and so nice man.. didn't think I'll like the black swoosh on black knit but it works for me..

also just received my 2nd pair of white swoosh / all white soles and the left pair on the 2nd pair is blah, but I'm glad the first pair is decent..

Last edited:
do it man! so clean esp on feet.. will take some pics for you guys on feet.. was wearing them around the house last night and so nice man.. didn't think I'll like the black swoosh on black knit but it works for me..

also just received my 2nd pair of white swoosh / all white soles and the left pair on the 2nd pair is blah, but I'm glad the first pair is decent..
I thought the same but that pic sold me. They look great. I'd love some on feet shots, much appreciated man. Great work on the ids. P.S. The HTM pair is super nice I just can't justify spending on something so similar to the GR haha.

Last edited:
I thought the same but that pic sold me. They look great. I'd love some on feet shots, much appreciated man. Great work on the ids. P.S. The HTM pair is super nice I just can't justify spending on something so similar to the GR haha.
agreed! but having a discount code always makes it easier.. :wink: being able to customized a few things was worth getting the iD's than GR.. can only get a few pairs of each style of knits so I decided to get a few iD's Vs GR's.. :smile:

man, both look great but that bottom pair is on fire!!
just decided which pairs I'm keeping of the doubles so I will be unDS'ing all these iD's next week hopefully and will have on feet shots.. comfort on Lunar soles is awesome! :smile:

Last edited:
That green def looks better outdoors, and the weave ok Botha pairs is fuego.

flyknitguy flyknitguy can't blame you there. I liked the early GRs but the last couple batches aren't doing it for me. Might have to fill that hole with a ripoff of those black and grey joints lol.

That green def looks better outdoors, and the weave ok Botha pairs is fuego.

flyknitguy flyknitguy can't blame you there. I liked the early GRs but the last couple batches aren't doing it for me. Might have to fill that hole with a ripoff of those black and grey joints lol.
no prob at all.. always good to have someone with the actual pair than wondering what they will look like in person.. I was waiting for more grey iD's for a while but only saw 2-3 pairs on the thread before I designed my pair.. I'm really happy with how the greys turned out and those black with black swoosh were a surprise.. definitely awesome! only thing I would change is have a blacked out logo instead of having the wolf grey "Nike".. I went with wolf grey logo to match the soles, but blacked out I think would be better..

Last edited:
UB are far superior for running?

I want to pickup a pair but my one concern is the durability of the sole. Heard its terrible.

Casual, I don't run anymore. The comfort and cushion are good on lunar but amazing on boost. I'll be buying many more.
I've heard the sole wears down after a short while, someone said like 75 miles, hard to believe considering how their made, but if I do run again it won't be in this pair

If its not performance related then why buy 2 shoes to compare comfort? The difference is gonna be minimal, and im sure you have a rotation so its not a daily shoe.

I was thinking more performance oriented, but even though the soles wear down on the UB its just the nubs on the bottom. After they all flatten out, the boost is still there and the shoe is still high performing. Thats what ive read anyways, City Sports for you NY NTers has a 20% off going around in store. UB are included.

Back
Top Bottom