Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

3M heel tab really isn't that impressive tbh, and I'm a 3M enthusiast. I'm waiting on those all white/black/white soles to release haven't seen them anywhere

Where is the full MC Flyknit lunar 3 that was mentioned awhile back?? Maybe that will be a cw with the 4s

Where is the full MC Flyknit lunar 3 that was mentioned awhile back?? Maybe that will be a cw with the 4s
this cw is what I considered the full mc for this batch.. I remember seeing another cw but that's prolly not gonna release.. seems like L4's are just a few months away from releasing..

Last edited:
just got these off NDC hoping they'll fit since I got tts at 10
I know a few people have been waiting for these.. not much hype about them, which is cool.. hope they go on sale for the low, since L4 should be coming out in a few months.. but nice cw nonetheless.. you might have to wear them a few times to get them to loosen up a little since you got them tts.. 

btw, also available at RRS.. use code CX15F558 at check out for an extra 20% off.. comes out to 104.96 before taxes.. and use e-bates to get an extra 5% cash back.. not a bad deal.. 
nthat.gif

Man, they really dropped the ball with the Lunar 3. The hype was there with the exclusive and somewhat with the MC iD. A good thing for those that wanted them...but it just seemed like the other color ways were lackluster.

Ordered from RRS 2 days ago and since I'm only 3 cities from their warehouse, should be here by Thursday.  Will post pics once they come in.  So excited to cop on the low with discounts and so easily too.

Are the L3's more comfortable than the L1's? Do they have a wider toe box?

Okay so, I have approximately 20 pairs of lunar 1s, they're my favorite shoe model of all time. I am TTS in them. (I am a wide foot and they fit me perfectly)

In the lunar 3, I purchased the NDC exclusives in my TTS and they were much longer but much more narrow. So half-sizing up didn't make sense to me.

The attached tongue/flywire put a lot of pressure on my toes/midfoot, to the point that I just couldn't wear them.

I had 2 pairs of the NDC exclusives in a 10, had to return one cause it caused chaffing on top of my midfoor but the other pair I had didnt. Weird.

btw, also available at RRS.. use code CX15F558 at check out for an extra 20% off.. comes out to 104.96 before taxes.. and use e-bates to get an extra 5% cash back.. not a bad deal.. 
nthat.gif
Thank you for this.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Black/White pair.

Been waiting for a minute just for those to have some sort of discount. Might not be as much of a discount as the other colorways, but I'll take it.

Yea gotta love those black white 3s..love the lunar 1s most tho..i returned most all my 3s in favor of copping 1s instead. Idk they just have the perfect look and feel to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom