Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^^^

Thanks for the pics.. should have mine tomorrow.. they are looking good.. soo glad not much hype on these.. :smile:

Those look similar to the Flyknit Max that just came out... Thinking that both are an easy pass for me.  

Those look similar to the Flyknit Max that just came out... Thinking that both are an easy pass for me.  
just about.. glad the L3 has Volt.. 
nthat.gif

FlyknitMax: Black/Racer Blue/Total Crimson/Black

Lunar 3: Racer Blue/Total Crimson/Volt/Black

Last edited:
what color would you rather them be? would prefer an all white sole but I would take these any day than any speckled upper midsole..
I don't know now that you ask! Lol I just feel like it makes the shoe look too dark.. Maybe a simple lace swap or a white coat of paint on the midline. I loved the L3 and I wouldn't mind grabbing them for a nice discount. Can't wait until some L4 pics/info start to release

Does the new Lunarglide 8s belong here? Or is there a Lunarglide thread?

Nike-Lunarglide-8-3.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide-8-2.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide-8-4.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide-8-5.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide-8-6.jpg

Last edited:
Probaly asked a lot of times but I have the 1 and 2 lunar I'm a s 11 should I stick with the same SZ for the 3a

Tried on a pair of lunar 3s at footlocker and they were surprisingly tts with a tiny bit of room to spare. the past few nikes I've bought I've had to size up .5 or full size. i ordered a 10 and 10.5 in these so the second pair is going to go back

Back
Top Bottom