Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

they're reselling for close to retail around my area, seems the hype for these weren't that big after all.

those weatherman and thermal (tampon) foams though
sick.gif

So why did they put this.....:
View media item 458749

If theyre all made with that same number on em?????

Not sure what you mean here, they all have the same #, yes... are you saying that's how many pairs were produced?

Hahahahaa oh man this is funny , smh how these dudes have the balls to do this

That's not a bad fit. I'm not gonna front I bet or guarantee he's an 80s baby. Back in the day this was acceptable. Now its considered over doing it. I got a cammo supreme cap, cammo vest from denim and supply and that nike t shirt and some black cargos and I should be straight. I can't help it. I figure if I have pieces of cammo laying around why not throw it together.[/quote]

I'm an 80's baby and I would never wear that... Ever...

If they ever add "Hypebeast" to the dictionary, they can use that photo to describe it. That outfit is horrible

Denim and supply is modern vintage, the foams and the Nike shirt are commercialized athletic wear. Supreme hats are gonna be looked back on like Von Dutch hats, lol. Denim and Supply and Nike are completely a different style and have no business being worn together at once, but that's just my opinion. I know dude is "allowed to wear whatever he wants and whatever makes him happy" I'm just offering my opinion, so I don't wanna hear the BS posts about voicing it.

Im not saying thats how many were produced

But if u tell me that the number is individual for each member of the team, with a high *** number like that,

I would think that means individually numbered, which theyre not.

Im not saying thats how many were produced

But if u tell me that the number is individual for each member of the team, with a high *** number like that,

I would think that means individually numbered, which theyre not.

Depends on who or what the "team" is. Maybe team means the team that designed them, who knows, I'm interested to know now...

I said the dude in the photo was a hypebeast, not you. I clearly said "they can use that photo to describe it"

wear whatever you like, I'm just giving you my opinion on what you said. If you can't handle hearing opinions, negative or positive you probably shouldn't post your outfit choices on NT.

Mixing brands like that, when the branded clothing actually says the name on it... Where I'm from, is considered corny. U look like a walking billboard with "supreme, Nike, R&L" plus denim and supply is like a fashionable vintage looking clothing you would wear with boots, toms or beat up Chuck Taylor's. Nike and foams are athletic and clean, modern. Mixing them is not a good look, Idk...to each their own, just my opinion. Obviously if you live in a different area, different things are considered cool, or maybe things don't matter as much.

Take a photo of that outfit tho and share it, I'm curious to see how that comes out. Black cargo shorts and black shirt, with a camo vest and a supreme hat... Idk maybe it looks better in person and I'm imagining it wrong.

Honestly if you lose the vest, you would probably be goodie... Or change the black cargos to fatigue green cargos and still lose then vest because black on black is a lot, specially in the summer. That's just my opinion...take it or leave it.

I am starting to think that these top the jet foams. Hmmm maybe I should trade/sell my jets to cop these...hmmm decisions. The volt accents are very nice gum bottom really 'ties the shoe together'-gives it a consistent & clean look

....then why did they leave the money on the table?

They could have doubled the amount of stealth foams and still sold out. As evident by the doubling of their price in the resale market.

Not trying to go at u or nothing, just a real convo. N question

Im with ya on its essentially the same shoe and i agree with what u say.

But they left a scarface sized pile of money on the table

lol yeah, they def did. Thats a good question, one I don't have the answer to. I could speculate, but realistically I just don't see any legitimate reason why they made the stealths as limited as they did...Maybe Nike didn't know they would appreciate so fast and when they realized it they decided to do a restock and then re-evaluate from there. The shoe game is constantly changing so the market is constantly in flux. In my mind this restock stuff is still in the experimental stages, so Nike's still probably trying to figure out the best way to attack restocks as a whole. The thing with the stealths; that money scarface money ain't going nowhere. All things considered, I don't see Nike being pressed for that money either, it's damn near a guaranteed ace in the hole. I could be wrong, but they could really ***** out pros and ones with weirdo colorways and I still think at the end of the day that the foam nation as a whole will still be down to cop a re-release of black foam ones or pros .

Not to throw you guys off or anything. But Nike screwed my when I tried to order these. Does anyone know of a restock date or anything of the sort? I check footaction and footlocker often but I never see my size. I wear a size 14. Some people say they are reselling for retail. I live in Tampa and its so crazy out here. I walked in a store "Shoe Mountain" and dude told me $400. I chucked the deuces and turned right back around. So again does anyone know of an official/unofficial restock or way to get these?

Not to throw you guys off or anything. But Nike screwed my when I tried to order these. Does anyone know of a restock date or anything of the sort? I check footaction and footlocker often but I never see my size. I wear a size 14. Some people say they are reselling for retail. I live in Tampa and its so crazy out here. I walked in a store "Shoe Mountain" and dude told me $400. I chucked the deuces and turned right back around. So again does anyone know of an official/unofficial restock or way to get these?

check ebay + your local craigslist. size 14s aren't that common but you shouldn't pay anywhere near $400 for these.

capris tho? :rolleyes

I wish that nike tshirt with the green camo wasnt identical to the fighter jet tshirt. Nike needs to do a better job collaborating clothes with their kicks.

These were a fairly easy cop online for me. Plus they aren't going for much over retail on ebay. I see about 100 pairs in my size just chillin. That's what i like to see.

TO ANYONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE ON THE SITUATION, COULDD SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO COP THAT BLACK NIKE T-SHIRT WITH THE CAMO PRINT? IS IT ONLINE OR IN STORES? THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP. HOLLA...

CED B.

TO ANYONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE ON THE SITUATION, COULDD SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO COP THAT BLACK NIKE T-SHIRT WITH THE CAMO PRINT? IS IT ONLINE OR IN STORES? THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP. HOLLA...

CED B.

I saw that tshirt at HOH. Check there and your local footlocker. I havent seen it on the internet.

Does anyone know where can i buy the Camo with special box size 8.5 right now? and how much should i pay for the special box edition ?
tired.gif

Does anyone know where can i buy the Camo with special box size 8.5 right now? and how much should i pay for the special box edition ?
tired.gif

Your best bet is eBay considering that package released in Asia only and in limited numbers. No clue on the price considering how limited the package is.

Kind of ironic that these are camo, since these couldnt be worn for longer than 10 minutes on rugged terrain without crumbling

Back
Top Bottom