Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I guess these aren't that hyped. It's way too easy to cop them on JJ right now. 

cuz nobody really want them for real. these ol albino lookin kicks thats officially the new nickname F a white out these them albino jonts.

Is there free shipping on JJ?

edit - damn.. size 13 was taken from my cart. I was on place order page too. 

Last edited:
It's not that their not hyped...JJ upgraded their server. Its just easier now. These are like white forces for the 2013 sneaker head. a mom pop near me sold out at $400 a pop.

no it is cuz they not hyped and people dont really want them. $400 a pair? LMAO them folks came off!!

EJ97 didnt work for me

I tried the code 8 times, put in the wrong CC info, stared at the pics they had... redid the shipping address to my college address...

and still got through.

Idk if it's not hyped or if the servers are improved or whatever... but hallelujah, got me some albino joints.

no it is cuz they not hyped and people dont really want them. $400 a pair? LMAO them folks came off!!
please cats are camped out all over south florida as we speak.....

personal experience lol. I've been able to get everything much more smoothly through JJ since HGH. It may be that its in my head but I get to sleep in.

45DE...I agree..morons spending $400 because of all these shoe blogs and IG. The hype is there. JJ should never be a gauge on hype though. I'm sure many people rather wake up early than to deal with the bookbag brother

yea they made up hype for no reason on a shoe that isnt really hyped up to begin with, they just hoppin on this foamposite bandwagon to be cool. these are so no worth $400 at all.

got cart jacked at the last step, smh...gotta try NDC tomorrow
mean.gif
I got cart jacked hitting confirm on the 11. Tried all over w/ 11.5  & cart jacked again.. Finally hit confirm on a 10.5 n it starts to load confirm when the dude w/ the backpack decides to make an apparence. Ended up going thru tho somehow. Got the confirmation email.. gonna have to squeeze my foot in dem foams

Back
Top Bottom