Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

They should call them Disposable foams,unless you wrap them with plastic to keep em clean
Has anyone done this?  I mean specificially with the icey soles. Similar to what ppl do with iphones using Ghost Armor.  I was thinkin about wrapping the soles only on the side to prevent yellowing.. What do you think?

Semi-related, anyone know of any places who do customized work on these?  I probably couldn't even dye the sole correctly, I'm terrible at anything that has to do with being artistic.
Hey man, trust me or dont, the best place to get custom stuff is Expression Airbrush. You can look him up on Facebook/Twitter/he has a new website. Hes done some sick designs, you can check out his work on his facebook. May cost you a pretty penny but when you want things done right it usually does.

I dont like how these are a Friday drop though.... Just means more competition cause the easter pack woulda taken away some the comp if theyd just done it all saturday. Plus I gotta wake up drive an hour, wait in line, then drive back and go to class. SMH... Cause I know nobody but the resellers are coppin on NDC 

This is a must have for me!

Im hoping all this hate translates into an easy cop....not likely seeing as XIII's sold out instantly in my area :frown:

Was thinking about coppin but my cousin showed me a pair from Foot Action they look really dull and seems they would yellow quickly...I'll stay away...

Most likely passing on whites but will make a final decision when I see them in person. Here is my modiest One collection with just a couple of Pros. Not really feeling the Pros but just loved the color shifting on these 2 colorways. I'm only missing 4 Ones... for some reason my Eggplants yellowed so bad that they looked horrible so I got rid of them and the other 3 look too similar to other colorways I have so got rid of them... Anthracite (Dark Army, Stealth), 2007 Red Solid Bottoms (Cough Drops), Electric Green HOH (Paranorman) and Eggplant.

View media item 317124View media item 317125View media item 317126

Most likely passing on whites but will make a final decision when I see them in person. Here is my modiest One collection with just a couple of Pros. Not really feeling the Pros but just loved the color shifting on these 2 colorways. I'm only missing 4 Ones... for some reason my Eggplants yellowed so bad that they looked horrible so I got rid of them and the other 3 look too similar to other colorways I have so got rid of them... Anthracite (Dark Army, Stealth), 2007 Red Solid Bottoms (Cough Drops), Electric Green HOH (Paranorman) and Eggplant.
took me a while to realize these are all ones but two pros. gym green and pine green...wat size if i may ask

Last edited:
Whats crazy is that 2 of those kicks are worth more than all the others combined, let alone some peoples rides. Im hella jelous. Please tell me there not my size... Please....

Last edited:
not really aiming to get these but if i do stumble on a pair i wouldn't mind snaggin it
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Do you have your own showcase page? Would love to see your entire collection. I know you got some major lebron heat.

@nystatenisland, sick foamposite collection, they look mad nice all in one shot 

not sure about these all white foams, wanna see them in person first..

@nystatenisland, sick foamposite collection, they look mad nice all in one shot 

not sure about these all white foams, wanna see them in person first..
im glad those armies arent my size. I would have went crazy.

As for the white foams, they are looking nice and definetely are good for customization, but i need to learn how to do that **** lol

Back
Top Bottom