Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Feeling better and better about this release. One day out and we haven't had any significant page jumps....yet.
Yeah, I haven't felt this good about a release in a while.

Last edited:
I got my two pairs on lock :-D
Was considering using the second pair as trade bait for some stealth foams but not sure yet

Same here. I got 6 tickets. My nephew just got a call for one of his but nothing for me yet >:
You have no idea... :smh: I entered 10 total - 5 for me and 5 for my girl. One of the malls were 45 minutes South of my house and another 45 minutes North of my house... :x I better get at least one.

This is a customizer's dream come true. Probably the only major value to it because they are ugly IMO .

I got my two pairs on lock :-D
Was considering using the second pair as trade bait for some stealth foams but not sure yet

Nah no one gon trade u str8 across for stealths. I don't got anyone trading the stealths for these period. U could prolly get some vnds J's or something they not tight like that. Not on a stealth level either.

:lol: After the relaunch last week, no one would even think about trading Bred XIs for Stealth Foams. Good luck doing that with these.

if i get a extra pair of these *knocks on wood* do yawl think i could trade a pair of these for the area 72 air force max. i slept on those and regret it

if i get a extra pair of these *knocks on wood* do yawl think i could trade a pair of these for the area 72 air force max. i slept on those and regret it
you might be able to swing that.  You may have to sell though and then pay for the 72s after the fact

To each his/her own for sure, but these will be the first non-jordan purchase that I will have made in at least 5 years. I like them very much... Not sure why, but they've earned my money this time.
Tate

two people on all of NT got them????
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom