Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Well my son's space jams and cool grays both did the same discoloration that mine did

Worst reselling shoe or trading shoe ever . Picked up an extra pair size 12 for a friend who ended up not wanting them and no one wants to trade and the worst part is I can't even get the shoe to sell at retail . This blows
Actually I had someone trade me some ds area 72 air max and some raptors a few days after release for a size 11

Worst reselling shoe or trading shoe ever . Picked up an extra pair size 12 for a friend who ended up not wanting them and no one wants to trade and the worst part is I can't even get the shoe to sell at retail . This blows

then return them to the store. or if you got them from a reseller site send em back and contact your bank.

I think I can rightfully say that this is probably the ugliest Foam to ever release. Nike should've released that PE pair that Penny wore with the black upper, where the eyelets are.

eBay, they'll sell for $300 shipped in a couple hours. You won't make any profit but that isn't the point if you just want them gone.

Yup, I didn't manage to get any, thankfully, but a local dude here got over 25 pairs and he was selling for $270 or so. He did manage to sell other pairs over 300, some for 350, but that price drop made some of his early customers mad. I don't know how much he made, or if he even got rid of every pair, but chances are the ones he didn't sell, he's going to just sit on for a year or so.

I decided to give mine up for retail. I dont wanna find my self disapointed a few months from now from how bad these would look.

I am glad I sold them, they are indeed a nice looking shoe tho !

Lol at some of these comments. You guys must be clumsy or don't know how to care for and maintain your shoes. I

step one apply armorall and waterproof spray for protection step 2 clean after each wear. Start over at step 1 & repeat the process for the life of the shoe.

Armor all? Never heard that before.

Somebody needs to figure out what you can put on an ice sole to prevent it from discoloring. Like a cream or solvent

Armor all? Never heard that before.

Somebody needs to figure out what you can put on an ice sole to prevent it from discoloring. Like a cream or solvent
Yes armor all works wonders (there are three different varieties...get the uv protectant spray or wipes I like the wipes) not only does this stuff protect your shoes ( use it on out and mid soles and also foamposite material) but it also makes them shine like a mf...use waterproofing spray for all areas the armor all is not aplied (cloth, mesh, etc). Doing thi s makes shoes much easier to clean n will make your kicks last a hell of a lot longer...everyone should read the care/maintenence thread if you haven't done so already

For the folks that ordered off citygear how long did it take to receive your order?

So I have an extra pair of size 10.5.  Since resell value isn't there on these, I'm exploring the option on customization.  Can anyone shed some information on how to go about doing this stuff?  Is there a website that would things like this w/your existing shoes you've owned...etc?

too cleannn 
smokin.gif

There's just so many kicks releasing nowadays that it's hurting resellers everywhere. I have a feeling there's gonna be less and less resellers from this point on because of what I just mentioned about there being a new release almost every week. Of course resellers will still kind of benefit from QS releases of certain sneakers, but its death of resellers across the globe from this point on.

Back
Top Bottom