Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

If a shoe is yellowed to the point where it's unsellable unless a discount is given, I don't understand why they don't just damage it out.

Do you guys keep your foams in sealed bags?

Idk if that helps or hurts them...

I recent put my UNDS fighters in a bag.

Yo bigJ - where is the 2013 black anthracite thread? I can't find it for the life of me I've searched times. Link me please!

Do you guys keep your foams in sealed bags?

Idk if that helps or hurts them...

I recent put my UNDS fighters in a bag.

Yo bigJ - where is the 2013 black anthracite thread? I can't find it for the life of me I've searched times. Link me please!
i do. and i covered it up with another bag like a footaction/finishline bag. my pines are still clean.

was at DTLR today... they had the nerve to say 20% off THIS ONE PAIR... pair looked like some kid with dirty hands rubbed all on it.
I'm pretty sure they sent that pair to me.

The soles are kind of yellow, which I can deal with. One shoe being filthy and obviously worn is another thing entirely though. These things are going back ASAP.

Johnas - sorry about that man... those weren't the pair I saw tho :/

right shoe was the display... my goodness that's bad tho

I got my second pair of DS white outs for waaaay under retail, I got plans on doing a custom pair. I'm undecided if I should just do a dye job on the soles or a full blown custom. Any ideas? I figured I would've seen some more customs on these white outs but the customs i have seen have been few are far between.
Anyone have any pics of custom white outs?

The reason ppl don't do customs on foams is cuz the material is stiff and the paint chips off easily. It's very hard to make it stick and u probably need a secret formula and hard work to make the paint stay on the foam

Haha that's exactly why I haven't done the full custom myself I might just do a blue or teal color dye job on the soles subtle usually goes a long way.

I want a custom pair I can actually wear. I'm not into trophy piece sneakers! Kicks are meant to be worn!

Mine are discolored around the ankle, no longer white, definitely yellowing. 

Gonna begin beating these down this spring and summer. 

May eventually use 'em to hoop in exclusively. 

If you look closely, you'll see that it's actually not the sole turning yellow, but rather the foam material and/or glue holding the foam to the outsole.

The sole running between the pods on the CF shanks are still icy clear.

Im surprised, and dissapointed there arent more photos of customs made from these.

Anyone care to share?

Back
Top Bottom