Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

smokin.gif

Being out in Cali, we're always the last to get our pairs. Mine coming in Thursday. Just glad was able to grab a pair

I really don't get the whole "you didn't try hard enough"... Clearly he gave you a list of the things he knew how to do.

NT isn't the only group of people who know these tricks, these tricks are pretty much public... So it's not about trying hard enough, it's about being the fastest.

Explain what "hard work" is for a sneaker cop? LOL.
I hate it when people say that too.

Remember in 4th grade when all my friends wore their "It's Hip To Be Fit" t-shirts cuz they  complete the obstacle courses in the best amount of time.

I was a chubby bastid w/ asthma.

Was the only kid out of my group of friends with a regular t-shirt.

It really destroys a child's confidence and self esteem.

Tried but still failed.

*dips Push Pop into bag of Pop Rocks while shedding thug tears*

:frown:

Last edited:
cant wait for my yeezy foams tomorrow.. going to be watching the playoffs in them tomorrow night.

size 11s still selling well at flight club - prob moved another 5 pairs at 450.. If I'm reasonably in the ballpark with my observations, they've moved about 150 pairs at $450... $90 per shoe for them = 13.5k revenue for doing nothing but providing the platform... god I hate their prices but I can't hate on how they get biz done.

Fear 4's are dope. Wish I didn't pass on them. Will see if I can grab a pair if I'm lucky when NDC decides to restock.

size 11s still selling well at flight club - prob moved another 5 pairs at 450.. If I'm reasonably in the ballpark with my observations, they've moved about 150 pairs at $450... $90 per shoe for them = 13.5k revenue for doing nothing but providing the platform... god I hate their prices but I can't hate on how they get biz done.

Who cares though? You seem obsessed with FC and/or the resale prices for these. These can be purchased for cheaper elsewhere, nuff said.

Last edited:
Who cares though? You seem obsessed with FC and/or the resale prices for these. These can be copped cheaper elsewhere, nuff said.
paiirs can always be found cheaper than flight club. I wasn't recommending anybody use flightclub to buy them, and I never would. I just look at them as an indication of how much demand there is out there for any pair of kicks. I already have my pair.

Back
Top Bottom