Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

okay i only have a few flaws. i can live w them. they are on the inside of the shoe so its fine. also, this is my first foam I've ever owned. when i tried them on and walked around the house the outside of each shoe was rubbing on my outside ankle every time i took a step. seems like the molding on the outside was pushing up against my ankle. idk if i wear them maybe it will go away and they will conform to my foot or if i just got a bad pair. here are the pics. not nit picking just showing my flaws on  my pair. i can live with them no biggie.

first one looks and feels like a cigarette was burned on it. maybe  a heat gun or something? its hard and crispy

second is just black stains on the inside and outside liner of the shoe. but only on one shoe. looks like someone had black paint on their hands or something.

and the last is just a squished or broken lace tip. probably didn't get wrapped right or something.

compared to other peoples flaws mine are small and not noticeable. it is a very greasy feeling shoe and wreaks of an acetone smell like noted before. love the shoe.  

Can we rename them from Yeezy foams to Acetone foams? 
laugh.gif

acetone smell got me feeling good at work, bout to reopen the box and take another whiff.

flawless NDC pair, very happy

okay i only have a few flaws. i can live w them. they are on the inside of the shoe so its fine. also, this is my first foam I've ever owned. when i tried them on and walked around the house the outside of each shoe was rubbing on my outside ankle every time i took a step. seems like the molding on the outside was pushing up against my ankle. idk if i wear them maybe it will go away and they will conform to my foot or if i just got a bad pair. here are the pics. not nit picking just showing my flaws on  my pair. i can live with them no biggie.

first one looks and feels like a cigarette was burned on it. maybe  a heat gun or something? its hard and crispy

second is just black stains on the inside and outside liner of the shoe. but only on one shoe. looks like someone had black paint on their hands or something.

and the last is just a squished or broken lace tip. probably didn't get wrapped right or something.

compared to other peoples flaws mine are small and not noticeable. it is a very greasy feeling shoe and wreaks of an acetone smell like noted before. love the shoe.  

I had similar flaws with frayed lace tips and dingy sockliner. I would chat with a NDC supervisor or call one. They will usually give you a 15%-20% coupon code off your next order.

I had similar flaws with frayed lace tips and dingy sockliner. I would chat with a NDC supervisor or call one. They will usually give you a 15%-20% coupon code off your next order.
do i have to show proof? or just tell them and they will offer the coupon? I'm not really a complainer. its not that big of a deal. but they aren't perfect by no means

Last edited:

do i have to show proof? or just tell them and they will offer the coupon? I'm not really a complainer. its not that big of a deal. but they aren't perfect by no means
You should be fine just describing it to them.  They didn't ask for pics or anything when I complained about my lebrons. 

20% off your next order is well worth it, that's $30 off on the Jordan 11 lows.

They may or may not ask for proof but your pics should be sufficent enough. IMO you paid 250 plus tax for shoes from nike. They shouldnt have those flaws at all.

They may or may not ask for proof but your pics should be sufficent enough. IMO you paid 250 plus tax for shoes from nike. They shouldnt have those flaws at all.
true. can i use the web assistant? or do i have to call?

does anyone know of those 2-day free shipping codes Nike sends you requires a certain purchase amount?

true. can i use the web assistant? or do i have to call?

https://help-en-us.nike.com/app/chat/chat_launch

^ use that link to go to nike chat, and ask to chat with a chat supervisor. They may say they dont talk about launch day shoes. But insist that you would still like to chat with a sup. They may ask u to you to return the shoes but since its a launch day shoe obviously they dont have stock to replace lol. Good luck bro.

damn does someone mind hooking me up with one of those free shipping codes?

i had 3 of them and accidentally threw them away when I was cleaning my apartment

and now I found something i want to buy but its under the free shipping quota

Back
Top Bottom