Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Sad that's all I gotta say....
That's what he gets for skipping and probably trying to act tough, still unfortunate over shoes

Edit: just read the article, the kid got exactly what he deserved, shot in the foot for trying to act tough after skipping, come on :lol:

Last edited:
they did...at $290
sick.gif
serious?? they usually go above box price by $10 which covers off shipping and no tax. 

Crazy that some cities like NY still has pairs. In Toronto, we only got 150 pairs for the whole city. Any fellow NY NT'ers who want to hmu, pm. 

Never pay reseller's prices the day of the release. Give it some time and you'll get a much better deal. Wait a few weeks and the prices will drop. Also, there's going to be a lot of eBay when Nike ships all of the orders. That's just my opinion though. If you really like the shoes, then go for it.
THIS..

I am shocked how people haven't figured oout that resale price is always super high right after a release.. wait until the concord lows/carmines drop and resellers will be begging to dump these for retail!  These 14/15 year old kids can't sit on 250 dollars for that long!!!  

I did this for my 5lab3's when I missed out, waited a month after they released and picked em up for 250 shipped. 

That's what he gets for skipping and probably trying to act tough, still unfortunate over shoes

Edit: just read the article, the kid got exactly what he deserved, shot in the foot for trying to act tough after skipping, come on
laugh.gif
I'm not gonna disagree if he really was trying to be bold and skip the line with people there already he's dumb for thinkin no one was gonna get at him...he was warned!!!

It's funny how everyone who was around was quoted as he asked for it...lol

How would I be able to make sure these bad boys glow to the max? What's this whole light "charging" thing about?

I'm not gonna disagree if he really was trying to be bold and skip the line with people there already he's dumb for thinkin no one was gonna get at him...he was warned!!!
It's funny how everyone who was around was quoted as he asked for it...lol
:lol: because he probably was asking for it talking reckless. Crazy thing is the gunman will probably be at the same store come next release. In NYC lines basically everyone knows each other abd it's more politics then anything. If you're an unknown kid skipping the line and then refuse to move back a few spots(that's all that was needed most likely, a lot of ppl are too scared to call others out on skipping) you're definitely asking for trouble. Hopefully this humbled the kid a little

laugh.gif
because he probably was asking for it talking reckless. Crazy thing is the gunman will probably be at the same store come next release. In NYC lines basically everyone knows each other abd it's more politics then anything. If you're an unknown kid skipping the line and then refuse to move back a few spots(that's all that was needed most likely, a lot of ppl are too scared to call others out on skipping) you're definitely asking for trouble. Hopefully this humbled the kid a little
At 15 getting popped for the 1st time he gonna start rapping!!! watch out now...lol

Your right when you say that it be the same people at the same releases all over the city...

will be humble after this hell nah he gonna act out even more...lets see....

At 15 getting popped for the 1st time he gonna start rapping!!! watch out now...lol
Your right when you say that it be the same people at the same releases all over the city...
will be humble after this hell nah he gonna act out even more...lets see....
:lol: probably, we got the next 50 cent over here.
At 15 I dont know, his moms probably wont allow him to go to releases for a while :lol:

laugh.gif
probably, we got the next 50 cent over here.
At 15 I dont know, his moms probably wont allow him to go to releases for a while
laugh.gif
word..." 15 Foam" Rap Name....Rap line " Yeezy Shot Him"  

What make its sad it Daily News Reports like Kanye had some **** to do with this design and colorway of the shoe I wanna slap fire out this person do your homework before you print false **** ****....

Nah Mom dukes gonna be with at all times now at any release....

Thanks appreciate the advice..hope I can do better then $80 over retail. I'll wait it out
Dude. if you want the bite the bullet.  I dont know if the advice of not paying reseller price at the moment of drop can apply to all releases.... Ie... I bought a pair of fear 5's for 350 (resell price @ the day of the drop) > and I lucked out considering how it bloated up to 500-600.  Anybody hunting for the Kobe Prelude 1's, would have hit a homerun if they had paid the resell price on the day of the drop (I believe it was in the 300 range), because now they are bloated up to $800. 

Look, 80 above retail, considering how much you want them is not a bad deal. And considering *unless you cop @ restock, or the NDC re-drop* , you wont find them for retail anymore.  You can see if you can try talking him down, since most resellers want to push their shoes and get rid of them.  Id snatch them. I bought one of my pairs for 330 and another at retail. > I dont doubt my decision. Life's too short for all that nonsense. Just figure out how badly youw ant them, and go for it.

Last edited:
Yeah, even though these were GR, they're like Gamma Xi, Tiffany Hi GR status. Definitely not along the lines of the 5Lab3's lol.

Besides the Nike relaunch, you think any other places might be lagging or are we basically dry at this point

Back
Top Bottom