Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Did anyone get vouchers for like 15% off from nike after this release? Debating on calling and raising hell for making me wait  hours in line with shoes in my cart and no checkout . . .

be patient, this was a massive release, they are bound to restock. At least thats what I am telling myself. #teamretail

In massive releases people who do their hw don't come up short and a lot of people did. Solheheaven and ndc trolls got everybody like [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Did anyone get vouchers for like 15% off from nike after this release? Debating on calling and raising hell for making me wait  hours in line with shoes in my cart and no checkout . . .
When I got the 5lab3's it took me hours before I actually got to check out. I complained and all they gave me was a free 2 day shipping code. I heard some people get discounts depending on the issue. 

eBay is flooded with these!!! The price will drop on these within the next 2-3 days. You can get lucky early in the week paying about $50 over retail for those that want them and don't want to put up with NDC being a billion corporation and having $2 dollar servers.

When I got the 5lab3's it took me hours before I actually got to check out. I complained and all they gave me was a free 2 day shipping code. I heard some people get discounts depending on the issue. 
Just call customer service and tell them what happened? I havent ever tried to demand compensation from customer service before lol

Last edited:

Dude. if you want the bite the bullet.  I dont know if the advice of not paying reseller price at the moment of drop can apply to all releases.... Ie... I bought a pair of fear 5's for 350 (resell price @ the day of the drop) > and I lucked out considering how it bloated up to 500-600.  Anybody hunting for the Kobe Prelude 1's, would have hit a homerun if they had paid the resell price on the day of the drop (I believe it was in the 300 range), because now they are bloated up to $800. 

Look, 80 above retail, considering how much you want them is not a bad deal. And considering *unless you cop @ restock, or the NDC re-drop* , you wont find them for retail anymore.  You can see if you can try talking him down, since most resellers want to push their shoes and get rid of them.  Id snatch them. I bought one of my pairs for 330 and another at retail. > I dont doubt my decision. Life's too short for all that nonsense. Just figure out how badly youw ant them, and go for it.
your comparing super Limited releases with a massive GR.. there were not a lot of pairs of fear 5's and prelude 1's to go around.. i saw over a 100 pairs of size 11 already on eBay and that is just going to go up when all the pairs that people bought online go to the bay..

for this release WAIT.. you will be able to get these at retail on the bay..

Hell yeah it is. Thats why I didn't waste my time. Im too old to be fighting young dudes over sneakers.

I almost went there when i was home for xmas to get bred 1 and 3lab5s but said nah i cant deal with fcfs crowds. I ended up gettin em online anyway so i was happy.

My cousin said Atbor Place isnt too bad other than running to what ever store u wanna cop from its not too bad

nerd.gif

Alright let's be honest about people getting beat up or shot for cutting in line.

The STORES have some responsibility here. They make so much money off of us, but can't hire 10-15 people to secure the line? In my opinion they don't care about their customers enough to secure it and let this stuff happen.

If they:

-single file rope the line
-have security who is not corrupt

Everything would be fine if they just put some effort into maintaining the line. If you cut you get banned from the store for a year.
I don't think the employees care and probably find it entertaining. Hiring extra security cuts into their profit.

I don't think the employees care and probably find it entertaining. Hiring extra security cuts into their profit.
I don't think security is their job. Its only their job to sell u their merchandise. Thats mall security or the cops job to control these crowds not foot locker or nike. Thats jus my opinion tho.

I almost went there when i was home for xmas to get bred 1 and 3lab5s but said nah i cant deal with fcfs crowds. I ended up gettin em online anyway so i was happy.

My cousin said Atbor Place isnt too bad other than running to what ever store u wanna cop from its not too bad
Yeah id go to Arbor but Cumberland has that HOH and more shoe stores

Simple fix to shootings and camping. I keep saying it over and over. Just let us preorder the shoes. They had abundance of these if they let people preorder 3 months in advance in full, nike gets their money early and nobody gets hurt. Limited stuff you can do raffles and rsvps, but for grs like this open up preorders. You can save some for instore customers and raffle those off to help their numbers like those mom and pops and local chains. Buts it's 2014, nobody should be camping for anything besides hiking trips or in a tent getting your freak on.

your comparing super Limited releases with a massive GR.. there were not a lot of pairs of fear 5's and prelude 1's to go around.. i saw over a 100 pairs of size 11 already on eBay and that is just going to go up when all the pairs that people bought online go to the bay..

do u really believe that these can be had for retail 
mean.gif

I Don't think he or anyone should wait. They will only go up in value. Not anytime soon but in a few years DS pairs will be worth alot more than what they are going for now.

I Don't think he or anyone should wait. They will only go up in value. Not anytime soon but in a few years DS pairs will be worth alot more than what they are going for now.

There is way too many pairs out there to jump on resell instantly. I personally would hold off a lil bit and wait and see. And you say they will go up in value in a few years? It's only natural they will go up after a few years but right now, it's flooded.

this was at the arden mall in Sac :smh:  

:smh:

Hell i don't blame u for not going its always crooked up at Cumberland, i wasnt even expecting to be able to get a pair and it was still wild cause like right at 645 people jus started jumping out of their cars leaving their cars sittin in the middle of Cumberland blvd cause the cops wouldnt let anyone even park in the malls parking lot so everyone was just riding around the mall. There were alot of folks that missed out on the Jordans tho
really? ....

Back
Top Bottom