Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I disagree with you here, we have decent members on here, majority of the people you claim to be hungry either just got here or are within a certain age range.

may be, i know nice people on this board when i see them especially people in the trainer sc thread. few members i see here and there are reselling on the spot and alot of those youngsters are just scanning for info.

and :smh: at people just trolling and scamming...grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoe budget? You frigging kidding me? If you need a shoe budget you shouldn't be buying them to begin with. If you have to count the pennies to cop it's better you use those pennies to get yourself out of the budgeting situation.
shoe budget for you might be different than what it means for me.  For me when I say shoe budget it means I allocate money that is spent on just shoes (excess money that I can spend on anything I want) its basically extra money. I never said I was in financial distress or anything like that smh.  count the pennies to cop?  I dont think people who can buy every week the releases are counting pennies and are barely making it through with their responsibilities.
Actually you'll be very surprised, there are a lot of individuals who can't afford shoes but find a way to do it. Crazy how kids of today have sneaker budget money, my budget money was for traveling and seeing the world.

Rather than buying two shooting star packs, what you should've done was just cop the pair the other guy already got for you and pay the shipping cost since he was giving them to you for retail as a favor to YOU.   The rest of what you wrote is complete BS since right after the shooting star packs situation, you were posting in this thread asking people for help copping a pair of Yeezy foams which cost $250 (before any tax).  Why would someone on a tight shoe budget be willing to spend $750+ on two releases within the same day?  That doesn't sound like someone that puts their responsibilities before their shoe budget, does it?

Let me give you some words of advice.  I'm an attorney in my late 30s and collecting sneakers is a small hobby of mine, particularly since I couldn't afford much growing up.  As part of my practice, particularly when negotiating a settlement, there has to be some give and take from both sides.  The sneaker community is no different.  If you want others to look out for you, you have to be willing to do the same for others.  You asked others for help in copping the $500 shooting stars pack, which another member was kind enough to secure for you.  Rather than trying to save whatever the shipping cost would have been by copping another pack locally, you could've showed your appreciation to that member by fulfilling your end of the deal (a deal only YOU were benefitting from).  In turn, that member as I'm sure other members would have been more inclined to help you out in the future.

Judging by your responses, and your apparent dismissal of the favor that member did for you as no big deal, since all he had to do was call and cancel (which we don't even know if he was able to), you show a complete lack of consideration.  Maybe it's because of your age, but it's clear to me that you only look out for yourself, and had the roles been reversed, there would be absolutely no way you'd even consider helping another member cop a pair of shoes, especially at retail price.
Since your an attorney you should know that everyone has a slight definition to some words. Shoe budget as I already said, for me is like extra money allocated to anything I desire.  Doesnt have to be shoes, its that like you, I like collecting shoes so instead of buying other stuff I can buy I set most of it to shoes.

You said it yourself yeezy foams ($250 before any tax) would be around 750+, not 1000+.  Its not good to assume like you said in your last "paragraph" because I have been wanting the yeezy foams since they came out so I have allocated money to spend on those already since I didnt buy them for $250 when they came out because I couldnt check out. Therefore, I still have the $250 from the yeezy foams.  I dont judge people like you do, saying that I only look out for myself.  Granted your an attorney almost twice the age I am, but youd be surprised what an 18 year old can accomplish for others in their life time. Youd be surprised

@IlluminatiNYC if the gentleman bought the shoes of NDC then he probably has to receive the shoe and send it back, NDC gives you like a 30 minute window to cancel and most times it's even shorter.
He copped from Ruvilla and I let him know within an hour. Might have been to late though cause I never ordered from them

Actually you'll be very surprised, there are a lot of individuals who can't afford shoes but find a way to do it. Crazy how kids of today have sneaker budget money, my budget money was for traveling and seeing the world.
Exactly, they find a way to do it...Like I said my shoe budget is money that I have extra, which I put most of it into buying shoes. However shoes are not everything.  Like you just said, your budget money was for traveling the world.  After all my responsibilities are covered, I like to allocate my extra money into different stuff.  Shoes, clothes, having fun with friends, going out, etc.  One of them is traveling.  For my age, Ive been to ALOT of countries various time. and Im still traveling alot.  Like for instance in a couple days im going to Dubai and China.  Im probably one of the few that allocate extra money to different stuff like "shoe budget" becaue people are "hating" for me saying I have a shoe budget lol

[@=/u/133311/IlluminatiNYC]@IlluminatiNYC[/@] if the gentleman bought the shoes of NDC then he probably has to receive the shoe and send it back, NDC gives you like a 30 minute window to cancel and most times it's even shorter.
He copped from Ruvilla and I let him know within an hour. Might have been to late though cause I never ordered from them
I don't understand, you passed up because you didn't want to pay shipping?

I passed up because a local store "expressions" had two sizes still in stock.  Not because of shipping costs.  I figured that its less of a hassle then him getting the order and then shipping it to me.  I would theoretically waste more of his time as he has to go ship them.  Granted its not a lot of time. But for most people time is "money" or is atleast important and I assume he would rather do something else than go ship them to me, However it is not good to assume. I am thankful for what he did though and I appreciate it alot

I passed up because a local store "expressions" had two sizes still in stock.  Not because of shipping costs.  I figured that its less of a hassle then him getting the order and then shipping it to me.  I would theoretically waste more of his time as he has to go ship them.  Granted its not a lot of time. But for most people time is "money" or is atleast important and I assume he would rather do something else than go ship them to me, However it is not good to assume. I am thankful for what he did though and I appreciate it alot
Well NT isn't very forgiving, so you just squandered any chance of receiving help like this again.

Well NT isn't very forgiving, so you just squandered any chance of receiving help like this again.
like I said i was sorry. If NT is not forgiving then I screwed up big time. Its just sad sometimes to know that people are not very forgiving over this situation but oh well life goes on.  

Since your an attorney you should know that everyone has a slight definition to some words. Shoe budget as I already said, for me is like extra money allocated to anything I desire.  Doesnt have to be shoes, its that like you, I like collecting shoes so instead of buying other stuff I can buy I set most of it to shoes.

You said it yourself yeezy foams ($250 before any tax) would be around 750+, not 1000+.  Its not good to assume like you said in your last "paragraph" because I have been wanting the yeezy foams since they came out so I have allocated money to spend on those already since I didnt buy them for $250 when they came out because I couldnt check out. Therefore, I still have the $250 from the yeezy foams.  I dont judge people like you do, saying that I only look out for myself.  Granted your an attorney almost twice the age I am, but youd be surprised what an 18 year old can accomplish for others in their life time. Youd be surprised
I'm not assuming anything...YOU'RE the one who brought up having a shoe budget as the reason of not copping two shooting star packs, even though you apparently had another $250 to buy the Yeezy foams.  You completely ignored the part of my post that said what you should have done is show your appreciation for what the other NT member did for you by fulfilling your end of the bargain, which only YOU were benefitting from.  I couldn't care less what your shoe budget is or what you've accomplished in your 18 years of life.   It's your obvious lack of consideration for the other NT member that was doing you a favor that shows you only look out for yourself.

I passed up because a local store "expressions" had two sizes still in stock.  Not because of shipping costs.  I figured that its less of a hassle then him getting the order and then shipping it to me.  I would theoretically waste more of his time as he has to go ship them.  Granted its not a lot of time. But for most people time is "money" or is atleast important and I assume he would rather do something else than go ship them to me, However it is not good to assume. I am thankful for what he did though and I appreciate it a lot
Stop trying to spin the situation like you were doing the other guy a favor by flaking on him and leaving him stuck with a $500 pack.  The point is, by virtue of you asking someone to help cop a pair of shoes for you, you're already asking someone else to use THEIR time on your behalf.   At the end of the day, I hope whatever little inconvenience you think you saved the other member was worth not getting any help from anyone else in the future.

like I said i was sorry. If NT is not forgiving then I screwed up big time. Its just sad sometimes to know that people are not very forgiving over this situation but oh well life goes on.  

i normally dont post over stuff like this, but it irks me that you asked for help, help was given, you flaked, and now you're trying to downplay the situation like its not a big deal. From what i read the person that helped you doesn't even know you. so why should people forgive you?

I'm not assuming anything...YOU'RE the one who brought up having a shoe budget as the reason of not copping two shooting star packs, even though you apparently had another $250 to buy the Yeezy foams.  You completely ignored the part of my post that said what you should have done is show your appreciation for what the other NT member did for you by fulfilling your end of the bargain, which only YOU were benefitting from.  I couldn't care less what your shoe budget is or what you've accomplished in your 18 years of life.   It's your obvious lack of consideration for the other NT member that was doing you a favor that shows you only look out for yourself.

Stop trying to spin the situation like you were doing the other guy a favor by flaking on him and leaving him stuck with a $500 pack.  The point is, by virtue of you asking someone to help cop a pair of shoes for you, you're already asking someone else to use THEIR time on your behalf.   At the end of the day, I hope whatever little inconvenience you think you saved the other member was worth not getting any help from anyone else in the future.
smh at some of the things you say.  I brought up having a shoe budget, everyone has one including YOU. Just some people might call it a different name.  YOU also missed when I said I had planned on buying the Yeezy foams when they came out on the release date but could not check out.  Therefore I still had the money for the foams.  I did read that part about showing appreciation to that member but what? DId you want me to respond to that too and tell you I read it.  I agree I was benefiting from it and not him never sad i didnt know that.  I know you dont care what my shoe budget is but you brought that point up saying I had 250 extra for the yeezy foams that same day but couldnt afford another pack. Your also the one saying that its clear to you I only care for myself when that is not true at all. It does show in this situation a little. But if I really only cared for myself then once I found out my local store had 2 pairs still then I would not have bothered to tell him that.  That would be me 'completely only caring for my self". I never tried to spin the situation, your the one saying im trying to spin the situation because I already said im grateful that he took time to help me when he didnt have too.  

i normally dont post over stuff like this, but it irks me that you asked for help, help was given, you flaked, and now you're trying to downplay the situation like its not a big deal. From what i read the person that helped you doesn't even know you. so why should people forgive you?
Im not trying to downplay the situation as I am grateful and apologized to him already. People really have no right to forgive me for this but if they did it would obviously be great.  Its clear that he didnt know me and was a very nice member who tried to help me. 

i dont know about you but i wouldnt have bought 2 shooting star packs,  For some money might not be an issue.  Im in college only 18, and money for my shoe budget is tight especially with june coming up.  I would have liked to doubled up on the foams by buying 2 packs but i cant afford it.  I put my responsibilities first and than my shoe budget.  Thats how I am, cause I couldve bought another pack but then I couldnt be able to fulfill my responsibilties.  No harm was done as the order couldve been cancelled, cause I told him right away instead of waiting awhile.  I do understand the trouble of calling and cancelling which I admit was my fault and im sorry for that but I dont think that would force me to buy the other pack just so I dont tell him to cancel the order.
All I'm saying is u gotta honor ur word.

Wait! If this dude ordered for you and you obviously knew he was successful why was you looking local for a pair? That makes zero sense, I was feeding into what you was saying but it just dawned on me... you purposely looked for a pair closer to you knowing he had ordered you a pair already, that's pretty messed up.

Last edited:
I disagree with you here, we have decent members on here, majority of the people you claim to be hungry either just got here or are within a certain age range.
every time i've helped someone out they would go and resell them.  Yesterday someone helped a NTer and ended up losing his email and NDC account...

Im done helping people.

Last edited:
I don't have a shoe budget.
everyone has a shoe budget,  one may just not call it that.  I clearly dont know you but i would think you meet your responsibilities first and then use your money that is left over for the purposes you would like.  If not you wouldnt meet your financial responsibilities first....

every time i've helped someone out they would go and resell them.  Yesterday someone helped a NTer and ended up losing his email and NDC account...

Im done helping people.
not true.....

@lperez24 can you go and cop all the leftover packs in your city for me?
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! If this dude ordered for you and you obviously knew he was successful why was you looking local for a pair? That makes zero sense, I was feeding into what you was saying but it just dawned on me... you purposely looked for a pair closer to you knowing he had ordered you a pair already, that's pretty messed up.
I didnt go looking and calling every store where I lived. My friend went to the store and copped a pair because an employee held his size and called me letting me know they still had some in stock. Thats why I called that store.  I didnt know they were doing fcfs or raffles because i forgot to call the night before and when i did they were closed

Back
Top Bottom