Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

sold all of mine
nthat.gif
Lies, you still have eggplants
nerd.gif

Just joshing you, bro.

gentry's death touch 
mean.gif

these have potential. and i'm sure Nike will make them super limited just so there's hype and they sell out. 

The video completely changed my mind. I will attempt to buy. My friend in the Air Force will dig these!

Seems with the supposed lebron x/ KDV all stars leaking I'm starting to think these are not related to all star weekend. Maybe something similar to the them used on those.

Seems with the supposed lebron x/ KDV all stars leaking I'm starting to think these are not related to all star weekend. Maybe something similar to the them used on those.
apparently those might be gs only pairs which im hoping for

Nike just updated their release calendar for Jan. and I guess these are coming out New Years Day!?!?
    [h3]Air Foamposite One Premium[/h3]
    Black/Hyper Red-Dark Grey-White
    Style# 575420-001
    $235

The video completely changed my mind. I will attempt to buy. My friend in the Air Force will dig these!
My bro is in the air force and likes them but doesnt want to spend the $ on them.

I guess I am one of the few that likes these? :\
Nah dude, im right there with you.

Nike just updated their release calendar for Jan. and I guess these are coming out New Years Day!?!?

[rule][h3]Air Foamposite One Premium[/h3]

Style# 575420-001
    $235

Oh snap, Maybe i'll hold off on buying a 2nd pair of stealths and cop these instead hmmmm

[rule][h3]Air Foamposite One Premium[/h3]

Style# 575420-001
    $235

First off, Premium :smh: :lol: . What a way to justify that price hike Nike

Secondly, these aren't the All-Star pair, hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom