Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Just a heads up... I was in Marshall's in Canton, Michigan.

They had a bunch of Nike Penny hats (silver/blk/red/ w camo under the bill).... Fighter Jet colorway for 12.99$.

Check your local Marshall's if you wanna get all MATCHY MATCHY!!!

Last edited:
Just a heads up... I was in Marshall's in Canton, Michigan.

They had a bunch of Nike Penny hats (silver/blk/red/ w camo under the bill).... Fighter Jet colorway for 12.99$.

Check your local Marshall's if you wanna get all MATCHY MATCHY!!!

There is a reason they are in Marshalls lol

these on sale at DTLR $149.99

Wowwww, that's crazy people ate these up.

Last edited:
just traded my ds pair for vnds hare 7s
you lost that trade. 
mean.gif
 at the end of the day if thats what you wanted, you win

Last edited:
you lost that trade. 
mean.gif

at the end of the day if thats what you wanted, you win
they were ds for a reason meaning i was probably never going to wear them i was just shocked when i seen them in the store a week after release date and on top of that i only paid $80(longggg story) and ive wanted hares for awhile and prices arent to great on the bay so i was glad to find my size, a trade and in the verrrrrry very small town i live in. it was meant to be.

they were ds for a reason meaning i was probably never going to wear them i was just shocked when i seen them in the store a week after release date and on top of that i only paid $80(longggg story) and ive wanted hares for awhile and prices arent to great on the bay so i was glad to find my size, a trade and in the verrrrrry very small town i live in. it was meant to be.
ohh so u got the hares.
nthat.gif
 my bad i thought u got the foams

Walked into my local HOH today and saw that they restocked the fighter jets. They didn't have my size but found them at another FTL. Manager said the restock happened a couple of weeks ago and they got 30 pairs in. Still had 5 left today. 

Walked into my local HOH today and saw that they restocked the fighter jets. They didn't have my size but found them at another FTL. Manager said the restock happened a couple of weeks ago and they got 30 pairs in. Still had 5 left today. 

What store?

Back
Top Bottom