Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

fnl wack, dont even have a foamposite contract
Rumor has it FNL will be getting alot of new kicks they haven't got in the past starting mid 2013 ie Foams, Kobe's, Penny's, and a heavier rotation of Lebron's. Just a rumor but here's hoping!
laugh.gif
awesome more shoes that I won't get on their site as their checkout system keeps rejecting all my payment methods.

Damn it. Missed out in DC. Think I really would have had it but I accidentally typed #FighterJet the first time instead of #JetFoam (trying to get the DM out so quick I just read the tweet wrong).

By the time I realized and got the second tweet out it had been 30-45 seconds and I knew i was doa.

Last edited:
lmfao so did I. they are straight trash.
word if i dont end up getting these guna be a little bummed, but ik ill be good on ndc come saturday if anything. hopefully you too if you miss out but if anything im really hoping either of us gets a confirm from roosevelt.

NikeMOA doing RSVP , sure hope I cop this time , the thirst is too real on the east coast , good thing I got fam in the Midwest & Seattle

SON!! if it was up to my wife she'd have me running around dressed like Russell Simmons!!... FOH!

she actually said im "...stuck in the past" because i still buy only RL clothing... i almost gave her walking papers.....:lol:

Either this is all too common, or that polygamist ***** is married to the both of us!!

Last edited:
City Gear and Jimmy Jazz going to have these on their site? Just asking to help out the community

Last edited:
Missed out on Roosevelt Field. Sucks. Guess its up to NDC on Saturday. 

A lot of people might be missing out on their RSVPs this weekend due to the North Eastern snow. 

Back
Top Bottom