Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I have a 13 reserved for pickup at NTNY that i'm going to give up since i got through on NDC. If anyone is near there tomorrow and wants to give it a shot to get them when they are released. 

the window ends at 7pm tomorrow. i believe the store is open til 8
lol 13 reserved for these? doesnt make sense

If your waiting on the tweet on twitters website then you've already failed.
Some people are able to cop that way but not for me.

By the time twitters website alerts "new tweet" or you refresh like a madman at 8 looking for the tweet.
Everything is sold out.

If your waiting on the tweet on twitters website then you've already failed.
Some people are able to cop that way but not for me.

By the time twitters website alerts "new tweet" or you refresh like a madman at 8 looking for the tweet.
Everything is sold out.

So what should I be doing in the future to help my chances?

Last edited:
I was able to cop a size 10 last night from JJ and tried to get another size 10 this morning from NDC and FTL but struck out. I guess I'm out of luck on getting myself a pair for retail. The one I copped is for my bro in the military who should be returning in the next few months from Afghanistan.

if you put something on your locker on NDC does it hold you a pair or do you still have to add to cart to secure the pair.

EASTBAY twitter is one of the worst

no responses until an answer is not needed any longer :smh:

just woke up
indifferent.gif

I was able to add a 9.5 to my cart on Eastbay. Staring at the grand total on the "Submit Order" page, think I'll have to let this one go unfortunately. $262.95 with tax and shipping. :frown: Gotta save for next week

twitter rsvp. i successfully reserved a pair, size 13. 

i know it's impractical to try to be there exactly when it's released, but my 13 will be released, nonetheless, at some point, since i'm not buying it. 

They won't sell out for HOURS due to their ridiculous checkout system that they think "helps" so much...
its better than FNL SPA page! at least with EB/FL you can see a full countdown then you know youll get thru

that spa page just annoys the hell out of me lol

its better than FNL SPA page! at least with EB/FL you can see a full countdown then you know youll get thru

that spa page just annoys the hell out of me lol
No its not, even though they both are terrible in comparison to ndc. Once your in to fnl you can at least be in and out in a few minutes.

The whole waiting to checkout is ridiculous and what about the way they handled the bred 13 release.

Eastbay needs to do something different, I haven't been able to cop off their website in years.

Really wanted to cop these!

Do you guys think these re-sellers will drop those ridiculous prices on the bay?

Just got a second pair from Footlocker. Keep clicking add to cart. Persistence is the key. So that's one from NDC and one from Footlocker using my phone so it's all about how bad u want whatever sneaker it is that drops. If u give up easily, of course you won't come out on top.

Back
Top Bottom