Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I wonder if the Suns Foams are going to be harder to cop than the fighter jets. What you folks think?

I think you're right. The suns cw is more of a "traditional" cw compared to these. More people will aim for those.

Plus there's a longer break between higher priced releases and these by next month. Plus more tax refunds will be in possession by the suns RD.

Last edited:
soooo my hand jamming experience on Eastbay went ok this morning.

sat there from 8 - 8:35 trying to get a 9.5 in my cart with no luck. went back to sleep until 10:05. 9.5 sold out but then i was able to get a 10. mission accomplished.

no tax no shipping no gas money.

I love EB for the same reasons. Tax on this msrp might have made me reconsider. Ended up using the savings to spring for 2 day shipping.

honestly, its better to invest in the gold or platinum membership since shipping is free for a year. pays for itself if you order from there a lot. i order all of my elite socks from there since they are all $16 shipped :lol:

any place yall know of that has a size 6?
your best bet will be urban account type stores now. footlocker doesnt carry small sizes like that. around me, DTLR does.

across the street as in the parking lot? :lol:

still cant believe owings mills put homes on the parking lot :smh:
LOL yea right next to movies. Was a good idea till the Mall dam near shut down. 
i used to work at McDonalds up there years ago. Thats when it was jumping. Then all of a sudden, it started looking like a ghost town.

Not to piss people off, but the 125th HOH was open at 8 when I got there and they were allowing 4 pairs per customer. 

Reseller was out at the front of the store saying "They ain't that limited?  Now I'm not even trying to resell these!"
laugh.gif

Seems like they were giving these out at this spot. 

I just got my one pair and dipped within 30 mins.

honestly, its better to invest in the gold or platinum membership since shipping is free for a year. pays for itself if you order from there a lot. i order all of my elite socks from there since they are all $16 shipped
laugh.gif

your best bet will be urban account type stores now. footlocker doesnt carry small sizes like that. around me, DTLR does.
i used to work at McDonalds up there years ago. Thats when it was jumping. Then all of a sudden, it started looking like a ghost town.
urban account stores??? new to this... suggestions maybe pm?

What's the yearly cost on the different EB memberships? I've been thinking about it since the Knicks I release.

This storm in NY sucks, I just want my personal pair but I slept... Literally. Heading out to hopefully have a successful cop..

Damn woke up at 8 and everything all sites said unavailable.

Had to go shovel and clean the whip.

Came back they're all gone :smh:

Congrats to everyone that also copped! I'm on 4 hours of sleep.

I'm going back to sleep, Mardi Gras tonight in Galveston!

I gave it a try since it's my 2nd pair for today... Kind of want to see how risky it is to do. If it happens no biggie, I'll just get my money back.
In my experiences at my local footaction, they receive the package and do not open it until you come to pick it up

honestly, its better to invest in the gold or platinum membership since shipping is free for a year. pays for itself if you order from there a lot. i order all of my elite socks from there since they are all $16 shipped :lol:

urban account stores??? new to this... suggestions maybe pm?

I don't know where u live. In my area dtlr gets size 6 and 6.5 of foams.

Anyone ever did FTL send2store free shipping for a major release shoes?
I just did for these. It's legit man. They don't open up ur package until you come pick it up. Then they open it in front if you. Free shipping, save urself 8-10 bucks

Back
Top Bottom