Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I'm wondering if I can even use these to trade. I just don't see the demand. I damn sure don't want them.

I'm willin to put money on it these are gonna be in Stealth numbers...I dont' see it being in Pink Foam numbers, those were a lil too easy to get
Does anybody actually have good numbers on the stealths and pinks? I would guess the Pinks were a little easier because they were well....Pink. I'm just curious as to what good ballpark esitmates there would be for those 2 numbers.

Does anybody actually have good numbers on the stealths and pinks? I would guess the Pinks were a little easier because they were well....Pink. I'm just curious as to what good ballpark esitmates there would be for those 2 numbers.
Imma be honest, I don't think the color of the shoe had anything to do w/ these 2 products moving. I'm guaranteeing you the "Whiteout" Foams are gonna move @ it's $220+ price tag even tho there are All White Forces costing $90 that you know you can easily get...LOL, I'm just puttin that out there, Pink Foams were limited to 2 on NDC no TLO, vs. Stealth that were limited to 1 on NDC via TLO and those moved even w/ the restocks...those are just facts

Last edited:
Around my way Columbia,SC FTL, FNL, Champs nobody is getting these. Will these only be released on nike.com and in nike store? Sorry if this has already been asked

Last edited:
Around my way Columbia,SC FTL, FNL, Champs nobody is getting these. Will these only be released on nike.com and in nike store? Sorry if this has already been asked
You really should take time to read the thread. The laziness of some people these days is absurd

Soo, Galaxy Foam hype or no???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not even. These are a GR and everyone knows it

Saw a couple of people rockin these at the local sneakercon down here. Not feeling them at all, money saved.

You really should take time to read the thread. The laziness of some people these days is absurdI'
Pointless reply obvious example of someone with too much time of their hands. I'm busy making moves. Sorry I don't have time to roam and chit chat on a forum all day. I'll leave that to you....I have better things to do than read through 75% irrelevant info. So if I don't find out so be it, but regardless they will be copped.

If my Niketown gets a release, then it's pretty widely available. That being said, my NT is getting these so do the math.

They twitter releasing only out here in az the woman wouldn't tell me how many exactly but i asked closer to 10 or 50 and she said 50 so...
grin.gif

I'm wondering if I can even use these to trade. I just don't see the demand. I damn sure don't want them.
I was thinking the same thing.  I kind of like them, but not $235 worth.  I'm hoping they are good for trade bait. I just called Footaction again at the Santa Anita Mall, they decided to do a raffle after all 10am-9pm Wednesday.

Last edited:
If my Niketown gets a release, then it's pretty widely available. That being said, my NT is getting these so do the math.
Not 100% true my friend :smile: NT Chicago got the Stealths and those were slim pickings. Not to mention the NT only releases like the DB line this year. 

Back
Top Bottom