Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Well, I called a few of the stores that the Unlocked Launch Locator said would be getting these... and they aren't.

Then, I just checked the Locator again, and they aren't listed anymore... so, that's pretty much what I expected. Looks like a more "normal" Foamposite release to me.

The mall I'm going to has a Footaction and Footlocker both doing FCFS, and a CityGear doing reserve tickets tomorrow...I dont think these will be a hard cop at all especially with all of the releases, and where I live, a huge parade is passing through my city at 10am. :smile: 

I thought they were gonna be a hard cop myself, but I'm passin on these myself due to all the other kicks releasin in the next 2 weekends...Kobe ASG, Lunar Force 1s, Kobe Blue Glow and LeBron Volts...and I'm done till March, LOL

One City Gear is doing guaranteed tix tomorrow and another is doing FCFS on Saturday. Gotta work tomorrow so i guess its either the FCFS CG or online or bust for me

mean.gif
 Damn just realizing after tax these are going to be almost $260 here in Cali.

Saw a couple of people rockin these at the local sneakercon down here. Not feeling them at all, money saved.
yea these look lame on feet.. when I saw the pic with the dude in jeans wearin these.... 
sick.gif

don't let another man's poor choice in denim deter. these are dope! :wink: and to the guy who can't rock these bc he's in his early 30s...

"i feel sorry for your mother" - [asian liquor store owner from menace 2 society voice]

j/k

whats appropriate for a 30 year old?

glad i dont worry about what another man
thinks about what i wear. :smh:
I could careless about what another man thinks. I care about what I think, and what The wife thinks as well and she says they look cool to display but too busy to wear. I love my stealths, pewter, and royals. I'm a simple casual kinda guy. Ill probably still cop them and just wear them in the summer only with grey or black cargo shorts and a polo. That's all I can see me being able to rock these with. Maybe some black jeans.

most of the real HEAT the wife says is "ugly." TF does she know? :lol:

Last edited:
was shoe shopping and went to Shiekh, dude asked me about these and said to grab a raffle ticket. Than when he came back with my ticket, he said the ticket guarnteed me a pair 
pimp.gif

After a 2 year hiatus I decided to get back in the game. Saw these today at the local FA and they're pretty dope. Grabbed a raffle ticket because there's no way I'm paying for a pair after the resellers get their hands on em!!

I feel like these are gonna be consolation for people that didn't cop the '88 Retro. Iuckily I got one, but I'm still getting these...to unique to pass up. I know if I do I'll regret it. I loved this shoe the second I saw it, and it's grown on me ever since. I think it's gonna be an easy cop...thank god. NDC should be easy pickings, I don't think I can handle anymore stress after yesterday, lol.

Well, I called a few of the stores that the Unlocked Launch Locator said would be getting these... and they aren't.

Then, I just checked the Locator again, and they aren't listed anymore... so, that's pretty much what I expected. Looks like a more "normal" Foamposite release to me.

After you posted this I checked my local stores and they are all still on the locator. Still surprised that stores that never get foams around me are releasing these.

Damn, Sheikh shoes on the second floor of Fashion show? Thats a low key spot where they have shoes after RD's. Those Kamikaze's sat ion shelf, knick 1's, cool grey 9's and a few others.

Ive only been there twice, and met 2 coo managers. White cat with glasses who "acts" black lol and a lightskin cat with glasses. Like all shoe stores, wear some heat or some J's and they will jock you hahaha Dude yesterday took my number and will call me on releases too. Just shoot the ish with them, being freindly gets you places lol

Damn, Sheikh shoes on the second floor of Fashion show? Thats a low key spot where they have shoes after RD's. Those Kamikaze's sat ion shelf, knick 1's, cool grey 9's and a few others.

Ive only been there twice, and met 2 coo managers. White cat with glasses who "acts" black lol and a lightskin cat with glasses. Like all shoe stores, wear some heat or some J's and they will jock you hahaha Dude yesterday took my number and will call me on releases too. Just shoot the ish with them, being freindly gets you places lol

Man I saw the white dude too lol. I asked some chick in there though. Maybe I'll go today with something on.

Back
Top Bottom