Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Quick question for those that copped off JJ what did the total price come out too? (Not counting shipping) Think ima start copping off the site down the line pretty sure i've figured out completely how they do links now...
235.00.....that a trick question? Lol

Not after tax+shipping and some sites do sell them for a lower or higher price than suggested retail. So it's a very legitimate question...

If you live in a location that doesnt have a jimmy jazz then you dont have to pay tax, i know that's one reason why i ike buying from there.

Never have been successful on JJ. EVER.

I'll be loading up on NDC in a couple hours though. :pimp:

Be up and ready already on Eastbay,FTL, etc before 8 EST...theyl have timer countdowns so just have your sized selected already and be quick when adding to your cart...

IF you're trying to cop off Nike...I'd just pray to the based gawd since it's TLO and hope for the best.
Thanks good looks dude. Do you recommend for eastbay, FTL, footaction etc, that I just go into the waiting like an hour before waiting for timer to hit zero then add to cart. Or does the amount of time I'm in that waiting room not even matter? If anyone has any knowledge they'd like to shine some light on this is the time....
Thank you

Thanks good looks dude. Do you recommend for eastbay, FTL, footaction etc, that I just go into the waiting like an hour before waiting for timer to hit zero then add to cart. Or does the amount of time I'm in that waiting room not even matter? If anyone has any knowledge they'd like to shine some light on this is the time....
Thank you
it's whoever can click "add to cart" the fastest when the timer hits zero. 

I'm on the fence heavy about these... If they had a black sole, I would pull the trigger without any doubt, but the blue sole is killin em for me. I know people here have been dying them, but I don't wanna go through the hassle.

is there a site recommend over another? i know some of the sites like footlocker or footaction are very similar if not the same, so wondering if its worth just going all in on one site or trying em all in a frenzy...or will that just hurt u in the end 

I'm at work so i got my dad picking my pair up from the store and trying NDC to grab me another :lol:. Thankfully we share the same name or I'd be SOL for my pair that I rsvp'd.

is there a site recommend over another? i know some of the sites like footlocker or footaction are very similar if not the same, so wondering if its worth just going all in on one site or trying em all in a frenzy...or will that just hurt u in the end 

Dood, just pick a site and hope everything works out. Just be ready.

u can already have your sz clicked on & just hit add to cart right when it pops up u go to be fast though and hopefully ur internet isnt weak 

Gotta take a dump but I might take longer than 20 minutes

:smh:

Last edited:
Gotta take a dump but I might take longer than 20 minutes

mean.gif
Yeah he is getting nervous....

What's all this bad weather about? t's been 75-80 everyday here in Orlando.

With all due respect, kiss my no sunshine seeing pale frozen butt! lol. I'm just playin. seriously tho, I'm jealous as hell. It's been like 10-15 degrees here and I can't wear NONE of my kicks!

Anybody else going to RF?

u can already have your sz clicked on & just hit add to cart right when it pops up u go to be fast though and hopefully ur internet isnt weak 

I thought u had to hit refresh when the timer got down to zero?! Honestly I do better when I'm on my iPad, not gonna lie.

Back
Top Bottom