Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

pick up the phone and start calling. pairs are selling as you wait for replies.
I was calling and looking at retailers on legit list, Shout out UncleRukus and Larry Byrdz. Was able to cop before work. Thanks NT!
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

anyone know where i can place a phone order for retail been trying online clicked on twitter link  five seconds after and couldnt get a pair from eb foot action footlocker or ndc im in new england so im snowed in just trying to get a pair for retail

Stay tuned starting 2/13. The ASW restocks are supposed to kick off around then. Not too sure on the online amounts yet but it wouldnt hurt to keep an open eye on their tweets and/or websites.
thanks for the info. came up empty for the size 6 I was after. might have to bay it or CL... prices too high right now.. hope they come down if I can't get a restock.ll

Wasnt a huge fan at first but more I look at mine more Im thinking about what I can do with them. I think its going be some hurt feelings by some who decided to pass that was on the fence with these. Pics dont do them justice and on feet is killer. The minor details is crazy.

Craigslist silly boy. And when I do sell on the bay, I calculate all of that. Sz 11 just went for 365 on ebay. Profit still $50. I prefer cl though. I meet people right across the street.
so how is that no work? and $50?? whats that like 2 drinks at a club? lol

sorry i still dont see the point of reselling

but hey thats just me, keep your game on lol

Sick shoe! I walked into Fl and got 2 then another JJ. I could have had as many pair as I wanted. Luckily the nor easter deterred some people from camping out.

My boy camped out all night in the snow and the footlocker didnt even open do to the snow and he got no pairs.

Next up for me is the pure white foams then the grapes!!!

I just got my camos!

I just got my camos!!

I just got my camos!
...Now I'm NOT salty as f**k! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I got to DTLR this morning & It was pretty packed but folks were there for other sneaks as well. But like I said this a hood spot, so a lot craziness happen'd. So 3 people in at a time & im in with 2 other dudes (lol they cut folks). Turns out one of the dudes didnt have a raffle ticket &  I kid you not ...got on his knees & begged to get these (not the XIIIs, or BHMs) So they let the dude get someone's sz 9 
mean.gif
. I told em that ish wasnt right, but not like that matter'd to them. I got my pair & bounced.

DeeDaPunisha - they probably let dude buy because they had more than enough pairs :lol:

so how is that no work? and $50?? whats that like 2 drinks at a club? lol
sorry i still dont see the point of reselling
but hey thats just me, keep your game on lol
$50 for MAYBE 2 hours of work at most, doesn't sound that bad really

Mine def had marks and scuffs on them I had to wipe off. Seemed mad dusty, def have extra glue and some marks, but honestly the past 10 pairs of Nikes and Jordan's I have bought have all had quality issues, except for maybe 2-3 pairs of Zoom Revis's that were fine. Limited release shoes always have more quality issues than GR. atleast that's how it works out for me...I had to return my Lebron Liverpool's three times before I got a decent pair and even then they had extra glue. The first pair had a MASSIVE paint flaw on the midsole. The quality HAS BEEN OFF FOR A MINUTE. I'm actually expecting and getting used to it. Wtf...
I'm 33 years old and been collecting sneakers for years. Never once have I ever had to return a pair because of flaws. I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck with kicks bro. I'm surprised that its not like that for me cuz I have bad luck for everything else.

Back
Top Bottom