Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

So i just got these in the mail today from eastbay and im pretty mad because they have either a glue mark , or a nice scratch right on the outside of the left shoe, this is my first pair of foams so i dont want to try and mess with it without getting some insight, is this just some super glue , and do you guys have any suggestions on how to clean it,or if its a scratch then im sol and i have to send them back ( aka  get my money back and no shoes lol )  thanks in advance.
my dude rub a little hot water on the spot with a towel and use ur finger nail and try to scratch it off. Ur nail is actually a good scratch tool because its not going to scratch into the foamposite like metal or a knife would and it should take it off after a little time

Last edited:
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/cloth...with-fleece-detail/YD112283?color=Multi-Color

GET UR CAMO GAME UP

YD112283_multicolor_rich_yung_zip_front_jacket_with_fleece_detail1.jpg

late pass.

just got the UPS delivery email for my eastbay pair. patiently waiting to get off work.

my dude rub a little hot water on the spot with a towel and use ur finger nail and try to scratch it off. Ur nail is actually a good scratch tool because its not going to scratch into the foamposite like metal or a knife would and it should take it off after a little time

i would not use a knife and if you want to return the shoe call you local footlocker and check with a manager
footlocker and eastbay are the same and should do a return

but use your finger nail first like the dude said

i would not use a knife and if you want to return the shoe call you local footlocker and check with a manager
footlocker and eastbay are the same and should do a return

but use your finger nail first like the dude said

unfortunately, while they are the same companies, you cant return Eastbay items to Footlocker. He should be able to return the shoes with free shipping if he contacts Eastbay about the issue.

Mercer has had tons...when I called to do my phone order on Monday, I asked if they had a 12 and he was like "oh yeah".

Back
Top Bottom