Nike Foamposites with Dyed Soles

i will be getting the south beaches tomorrow. pics should be up by monday. finishing my eggplants too. @nycposite: what paint did you use to put the blue on your pearls. I have beat up pair of metallic silver pros, that the previous owner failed at dying them black because the paint is coming off.

Nevermind that is blue masking tape
sick.gif
. lol i think im gonna use angelus paint.

So here is how they turned out, after the second coat and cleaning process. I want to mention that when I applied the second coat, the soles almost looked black. I was hoping not to get them that dark, but as you can see after the excess dye came off they have that translucent purple, which looks fantastic. Oh and look what came in the mail yesterday?
smile.gif

116t7d5.jpg

2m6po93.jpg

1zch62t.jpg

The insoles are in excellent condition, looks like brand new. However, The soles are yellowing. I am not disappointed in this purchase, considering the price was good and they are the rare size 12.5 . Deciding on whether or not to dye the swoosh with the rest of the sole or not? Any suggestions?
30wr1ph.jpg

rcsex5.jpg

xbl9h.jpg

2eziogj.jpg

fe297l.jpg

They should be finished by tuesday.

First Off.. 

Great Job on everything !

As far as those 'SB' Foams.. 
I suggest you keep the Nike Check Black.. 
Just die the bottom Fuchsia.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

First Off.. 

Great Job on everything !

As far as those 'SB' Foams.. 
I suggest you keep the Nike Check Black.. 
Just die the bottom Fuchsia.

nerd.gif

i agree and just throw the pink laces in and its a done deal

Funny how when foams with black soles released, people screamed for clear soles. Now that clear soles are being put out, people want foams with black soles. So ridiculous. Smh...

Well i never asked for clear soles i always liked black soles cuz they dont get yellow and just look better in my opinion. da only one i dont mind is da blue ones. da clear is cool on some joints but nike goin way toooooo ham these days

I prefer other color soles than the Icy soles. The Icy soles won't stay icy forever, and thats a fact. If they made icy soles that don't oxidize then yes, I would like them. The colored soles on the cough drops, the cactus's, etc look dope in my opinion.

My shoes should be done by tonite, if not then tomorrow. The soles have been tinted, and its a longer process to do and you have to adjust to your liking. Trying to go a little bit more darker.

Not happy with my results on my south beaches. The soles didnt turn out dark enough, and I'm going to be starting over. The dye didn't really stick well, I think it has to do with the brighter colors. im going to buy some liquid dye as well, to mix in with the whole mixture. From the sides it looks ok, but its too dark of a tint in my opinion.
2ccryba.jpg

foamdreaming: dog you are trippin. those are the flyest foams ive ever seen.the icy pink is what sets it off. hi-5 man.
throw some pink laces in them and take another pic.

i would like to see them with darker soles too. but i also think these are dope. im going to steal your idea. how much do size 12 elec. blue foams run? you seem like the guy who knows.

Back
Top Bottom