Nike Foamposites with Dyed Soles

well the south beach pink is more of a neon pink, and this is closer to purple, so im gonna do one shade of a pink and see how it turns out. and yes i got to get some pink laces off of ebay. thanks for the feedback. @snkrfiend713: go for it. let me know how they turn out.

props. these were done so clean. icey is nice, but these are pretty straight. is there a step by step? just like to see how you did it.

just did a layer of "petal pink" on the fuschia to make it a little lighter. will post new pics when done. and ordered the matching laces.

Just traded a pair of Solo Beats for the Electric Blue foams. I'm thinking about dyeing the outer soles black.

will this work on soles that are not clear?? i have a pair of cactus foams that i wanna make the soles black

Originally Posted by limajsl

will this work on soles that are not clear?? i have a pair of cactus foams that i wanna make the soles black
indifferent.gif

the foams are cool just tight on the foot, i remember my first time seeing them my older cousin had them i was just a jit then but it was something about them that still to this day makes me feel like i kid in toys r us

You might be a genius...My blue foams are from '06 and just from wearing them the color is starting to fade on the gum bottoms... now I can revamp my sneakers with something they never saw before!!! Noone would dare think they're fake either cuz ppl know I would never...Now I gotta get me a magic penny, or maybe even shaq jersey

I like the concept.. I just dont know if id have the guts to do that to my $200 sneakers... too scared id mess em up

dope concept...them eggplants look ill!!!!!! might do mine bc i hate them looking like i ran in grass the whole time i've owned them
indifferent.gif

nyc posite. them posites white and red are remind me of the chicago bulls uniform. nike needs to learn from you.
pimp.gif

First timer... love the Gucci color combination so much that I wanted to transform my pine green's. Saw it on the net and thought i'd give it a try. No seaglow yet just a first coat to get the color right:

I was trying to get this color but failed so far. Its too clear i want it more solid. Any suggestions?

video_image-031526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom