Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
1000 doe.  
laugh.gif

Just picked these up… My first pair of footscape wovens. Im liking them. EXTREMELY comfortable. 

Recently got these off eBay for $70, worn twice 
smokin.gif

If anyone wants to get rid of any Footscape wovens in size 11.5-12, let me know.

Last edited:
^^ Damn, ya'll bigfooted dudes got it good. They're hard to find and when they do pop up they go for dumb cheap...

Soooooo....any word on a stateside drop of those Desert Chukkas? I'm looking at the euro prices right now and that's a big hell to the naw.

^^^ Seriously... Every place I've seen them online they're $200 minimum... Not even including shipping. That said, does anyone know what box retail for them would be?

Not really a Footscape Woven, but these are pretty dope.  Fingers crossed for a stateside drop.
Stumbled across thes today and realized that I need a pair bad. Any news on stateside release. The euro sites ive seen are steeeeeep prices right now. 

Hey guys

New to the forums!

I'm chasing a pair of Rainbows and want some advice on sizing. I wear a US9.5 in Flyknit Chukkas, NB etc. and want some info on whether to get TTS, size up or size down on these. I know that materials change the sizing a bit so any advice is appreciated.

I have an opportunity to buy a US9 but am not sure whether they'll be too small.

Thanks!

^ I'm seeing no U.S. retailers with them.  Am I doing it wrong?  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And yeah, they're a QS.  They don't seem to be moving very quickly overseas with that absurd price though.  

They are a QS. In Aus a few stores have them, some retailed for $220 AUD and some for $250 AUD. (Compared to the 160 Pounds Size and End Clothing were charging seems a bit better).

They are available online at the Sure Store in Melbourne. I believe that they do international shipping. They are just over $190 USD.

The website is http://thesurestore.zoopcommerce.com/search/?search=footscape and they have all three colorways available (limited size run though - no half sizes).

Hope that helps some people!

^Just got my pair, they are very nice in person but not worth the retail price imo (especially not the European price tag), my guess is that these will end up in the outlets (European Nike website still has 95% of the sizes in stock)

^Just got my pair, they are very nice in person but not worth the retail price imo (especially not the European price tag), my guess is that these will end up in the outlets (European Nike website still has 95% of the sizes in stock)

Could you post up some pics? What color did you get?

^ Yeah I passed on them in store but only because I was about to purchase a pair of rainbow chukkas. I thought they were pretty decent, but agree that the price was too high. Considering you can buy footscape chukka heat for not too much more, I know what I would prefer.

Will be a good pickup once the price drops through the outlets. (Even though I still think it's a decent release).

Anyone got sz 8.5-9 Pre-2010 pairs for sale? Or know of a place to get them? Got a friend willing to spend if the right pair pops up (pinstripes from 09)

Hmmm I wonder if the sizing for those will be like the Wovens. If so I think half or even a whole size down could work.

Oh and just got these in, DS with tag + OG box for less than retail 
smokin.gif

Another big big Footscape pickup coming this week.

Last edited:
^ Yeah I passed on them in store but only because I was about to purchase a pair of rainbow chukkas. I thought they were pretty decent, but agree that the price was too high. Considering you can buy footscape chukka heat for not too much more, I know what I would prefer.

Will be a good pickup once the price drops through the outlets. (Even though I still think it's a decent release).
This is exactly why I haven't grabbed a pair yet.  I've been very close to pulling the trigger, but then I look at all the older pairs for around the same price and I just can't do it.  Granted, those older pairs are harder to track down, but the point remains.  

And then I think about how I got both the Rainbow joints for less than retail, and that $200+ price looks even more absurd.  

Patiently waiting on a price drop.........

Back
Top Bottom