Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Oh and just got these in, DS with tag + OG box for less than retail 
smokin.gif

View media item 758187

Another big big Footscape pickup coming this week.

Got mine for 80 bucks they are nice, enjoy

180 $ is retail pretty limited as far as i know , boutiques

So whats it looking like shipped? I really want the black pair in either a 9 or 9.5 please let us all know when you will drop them. You helped me out with the Bodega wovens awhile back and I would be more than happy to do business with you guys again.

Last edited:
So i decided to join Niketalk after i saw this awesome thread!

I am seaching for Nike air footscape woven Black/Rainbow and White/Rainbow in size 10 to a affordable price.

FYI, I live overseas in Denmark.

^ Define affordable. :lol:

Seriously though, you're paying at least $200 off the top for either one of those. They're not too hard to find on eBay....just mad pricey.

Yeah that's the thing. The shipping to europe and the risk of paying even more in import taxes, may be worth it. It's a fifty fifty wether or not it will slip through the airport without getting a huge chunk of import taxes. (that's one of the cons living in europe -.-')

Hey guys

Wanted some advice on sizing for the Leopard Footscape wovens. I know that sizing can vary between. I am a US9.5 in most shoes but have a US9 in rainbows that fit perfect, probably the best fitting shoe i own.

Also wanted to know how the Nike Air Footscape Motion Woven TZ x Bodegas run. The brown leather ones.

Help is much appreciated so I can start my hunt for a decent price 
happy.gif

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the same question as mambamatt, but for Footscape wovens in general. I am a true 10.5, so can I go TTS or should I go down .5? Thanks looking to purchase my first pair. Possibly the 68G, 60C or 3HC

According to Twitter....the Footscape Desert Chukka QS drops today (2/2) @ 9am EST...however, there was no active link...anyone have any additional info?

^^^thanks thatboydrew...I was a bit thrown off by the correction being posted 19 hours ago

Back
Top Bottom