Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Which UK spots have these in UK9/US10 ? Size? and Footpatrol sold out in this size.

Looks like only UK release in this color way so I may have to give in the the 200USD price tag
mean.gif

Last edited:
I love them too, but I'm not even trying to drop that 3. Been hitting eBay/the "other side" hard for the last year trying to find these (and as of a few months ago, both rainbow pairs) for something decent.
I actually saw a pair of VNDS black rainbows go for like 120 shipped on eBay. A steal I missed :smh:

$120 was a decent price......i just cant get with wearing used kicks.
ohwell.gif
.....i know alot of folks got no problem with it, but i just cant do it

I had my opportunity to get the Blues..but slept, thinking the other cw's were going to release the weekend after on NDC.

Is it true the light gray/blue-green-purple are UK exclusive? :/

^ Those blue joints are plentiful on eBay for right around retail. I'm assuming the other colorways that drop stateside will be too.

And the dark grey pair has started hitting U.S. spots already. I thought the reds would be next but looks like I was wrong.

Yo Footscape Fam. Just found 2 boutiques on IG that are carrying the blues in a bunch of sizes. @Properlbc Retail $120, not sure about shipping costs.

And if you still want greys I just ordered a 9.5 follow @closetgram $140 Shipped.

Hope that helps! I know I was itchin to find some! I always thought these were weird until recently they started growin on me. Ill post pics when they arrive!

Last edited:
I thought this thread was bumping with a new release but it was just him photo bombing. Your not gonna get anything higher than 300-330

Last edited:
My bad fellas lol I uploaded from my phone and messed up and they are sold 350 no more photobombing just Air Footscape Woven Chukka talk

Back
Top Bottom