Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

how do you get the information about where and which store carry the shoes?
magic!!!
indifferent.gif

leather on these are super nice- just can't get along with that midsole- if it were any tone of grey or black it would be all over.

Strictly for da yeezy lovin hype kidzzzz

Hey guys, I got a pair of US9 Bodega footscapes. If anyone's interested, hit me up. Not sure whether it's appropriate to post on this thread, but I remember that someone was looking for these on NT. 

Hey new guys....feel free to read the sticky at the top of the main Retro page.

Stop buying/selling in here. There's a separate forum for that.

Man just dont post that your selling here, Do it in the B/S page

Maybe he just couldn't get it since that sticky doesn't show-up if just accessed the top of Retro section page via iPhone (unless clicking the note's link on top...). But after just seeing some other newbie asking to do AJ-13's legit check on Trainer SC thread, i can't say it with confidence nowadays :smh:

Last edited:
Nice. They are sick. Would love to find a pair in 10. Are they the pair that released as a "pink pack" alongside the AM1 and some other pairs?

Yah Im pretty sure about that.
These will be pretty hard to find now. I got mine from the outlets years ago for $75 or so

can anyone in ascending order, tell me which pair is the most expensive for a ds pair? Livestrong, Hideout (Brown), Hideout (White)

can anyone in ascending order, tell me which pair is the most expensive for a ds pair? Livestrong, Hideout (Brown), Hideout (White)
Hideout White

Hideout Brown

Livestrong

My take

Livestong

Brown

White

Got these in today. Really happy with them. Sucks that they were EU exclusive but glad I decided to grab 'em. 

**edit - Asia/EU exclusive...no stateside drop.

Last edited:

Hideout White

Hideout Brown

Livestrong

My take

Livestong

Brown

White
Imo- livestrongs are the worst footscape woven released- unless you are a steelers or wiz fan- black hir white midsole and yellow sole doesnt work for mine.

but as hype drives market it seems $ range noob hype kids willing to pay bigger $ for livestrongs than they should.

Brown hideout> white hideout> everything else> crocs> livestrong 
happy.gif

Anyone have an on feet picture of the Desert Woven Chukkas? Thinking of getting the Bronze pair, since I lucked out on the Mayfly Wovens in that cw..

Back
Top Bottom