Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Anyone know of some places to grab some Footscape Woven or any upcoming release for this?  Late to the game for this shoe
check Nike outlets. You occasionally will find some on the hash wall if you're lucky 

nooo, not the dreadful ebay route :frown:

You'd be surprised how many different pairs are on there. Granted, you'll pay a premium for older pairs, but that's everywhere really.

IG has some good Footscape sellers, too. But again, be prepared to shell out some $$$.

Also check out yahoo.jp auctions. Sometimes some nice gems pop up on there.

You'd be surprised how many different pairs are on there. Granted, you'll pay a premium for older pairs, but that's everywhere really.

IG has some good Footscape sellers, too. But again, be prepared to shell out some $$$.

if they are DS, i'd consider dishing out some $$$.  

qq - r they true to size?  any reccos on some specific colorways?  (i know the rainbow one is $$$$$)

if they are DS, i'd consider dishing out some $$$.  

qq - r they true to size?  any reccos on some specific colorways?  (i know the rainbow one is $$$$$)
Yeah, they fit TTS.  You might even be able to go a 1/2 size down if you have skinny feet, but I've always gone true and had a perfect fit.  

As far as specific colorways, just buy what you like and you're good to go.  

^ for as long as I can remember anything Nike and woven-related, the multicolor joints have always fetched higher prices on the resale market.

^ for as long as I can remember anything Nike and woven-related, the multicolor joints have always fetched higher prices on the resale market.
Regret selling my pair, regret not buying both when they came out.....
im like crying right now to find a pair for around 250 which is impossible....this shoe is my holy grail and I can't pull the trigger on $500 I don't know why? Maybe because I can get Margielas for that price.

damn $500 smh. FNL sent me a 2nd pair on accident and i defeated getting the blacks as well,kind of wish i did now lol.

Regret selling my pair, regret not buying both when they came out.....
I sold my black rainbows for almost $200.  At the time I thought it was a good idea.  Now I really regret it b/c I haven't seen a DS sz 11 in a minute.  
mean.gif

Oh well...still have the white ones.  
pimp.gif

500? Lol no way man I'd pay 250 for whites and 300-330 for blacks. That's if I wanted them badly. Believe me tho they are not worth that. Even retail is pushing it. This is a shoe that should be 100-120 at most. But because it has a rainbow color it makes it "cooler"

Let's get real for a sec and admit that no one is paying 200 + for these unless you're into footscapes.

Last edited:
hey guys, 

do the regular footscapes fit exactly like the wovens? 

I'm talking about the ones that are like this: 

Do you always go true to size, or can you size down? I'm a true nike 11 in most shoes.

hey guys, 

do the regular footscapes fit exactly like the wovens? 

I'm talking about the ones that are like this: 

View media item 1782656

Do you always go true to size, or can you size down? I'm a true nike 11 in most shoes.

Dann they are super fresh!
These are the real footscapes- some guy in sneakerfreaker magazine has a ton of em. check #properfootscapes on ig for homies stuff!

You can size down .5 no stress - or even a full size if you're happy to take insole out

I've always thought those Cartoons are awful. Don't love the usage of flywire or whatever it is.

Cartoon footscapes are cool. Only one worth getting are the fragment collaboration. Oh and I like the bodega ones too.

Wovens> regular footscapes

Hey guys first post on this thread and always wondered how comfortable the woven footscape are. I remember seeing these on feet and that's when I told myself that I need to buy a pair one day, finally got some funds and was wondering the comfort and sizing on them.

Hey guys first post on this thread and always wondered how comfortable the woven footscape are. I remember seeing these on feet and that's when I told myself that I need to buy a pair one day, finally got some funds and was wondering the comfort and sizing on them.

Comfort is great- better on motion sole than regular.
They fit tts, yet can easily go down half size.

Also regular footscapes >>>> footscape woven>>>>> flywire footscapes [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Comfort is great- better on motion sole than regular.
They fit tts, yet can easily go down half size.

Also regular footscapes >>>> footscape woven>>>>> flywire footscapes [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Okay great thanks man! :D
I was planning on going tts at first, but I thought it would be better to ask

Not much of a fan of the flywire footscape but I really like the woven footscape.

Guys I'm sorry. Got like 4-5 footscapes left to sell and I'm out. Never thought I'd sell my collection but it was time.

Back
Top Bottom