Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
that giraffe pair is getting copped...at discount
I really love that we livr in a time where that's the sentiment in almost every dedicated sneaker thread right now.

However, these might not make discount. We still waiting on US release dates.

I really love that we livr in a time where that's the sentiment in almost every dedicated sneaker thread right now.

However, these might not make discount. We still waiting on US release dates.
Idk man the way the economy is most people have been having to make tough decisions and that's how to spend their money. I read a article today saying 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and to top it all off the price increases with certain retros for example these playoff 8s at 210 ain't no way they selling like that. It's been really good for real fans of sneakers but it also been good to cop certain rertos and deep discount it's like 2015-2019 all over again. Certain models are going for the deep discount at1s come into mind.

Scattered sizes will likely make it to discount, but it’s not like there will be FSRs just sitting around. I’ll snag my size 11 for retail if I can b/c it always seems to be gone quick.

Giraffe joints are on SNKRS for Sept. 26, btw big footers will not get the same treatment

the blk/gry should not have been pony hair.

therefore, gimme the greens.
You can probably find the black upper, white sole chukkas from like 5 years ago out on the bay if you like those. I see a couple pairs pop up in my size every time I look

Another upcoming release. zzzzzzzz for me, not a fan of croc print

Black/Grey will be releasing again on SNKRS-JP….
IMG_4586.jpeg

Scattered sizes will likely make it to discount, but it’s not like there will be FSRs just sitting around. I’ll snag my size 11 for retail if I can b/c it always seems to be gone quick.

Giraffe joints are on SNKRS for Sept. 26, btw.
I wonder if resell prices will drop once US has their release. Haven’t seen many men’s sizes and most are pretty overpriced currently.

It’s surprising it’s a struggle to get a pair now especially with the sentiment going on around with the Union AJ1’s with the woven.

Don't know why I love the cow/giraffe joints so much
Willing to get clowned on by the wife for wearing them.

I'm a sucker for those animal print joints as well. Those are day one cops for me. They are wild but thats what I love about them.

I wonder if resell prices will drop once US has their release. Haven’t seen many men’s sizes and most are pretty overpriced currently.

It’s surprising it’s a struggle to get a pair now especially with the sentiment going on around with the Union AJ1’s with the woven.

Prices will undoubtedly drop once the stateside release happens. How much is the question.

Historically these haven't been too hard to get. But this is also a new era of sneakers, so we'll see what happens.

I think it comes down to production numbers more than anything. Weird nikes like these are very niche but like superblytrife said, it's a whole new era of sneakers. There is definitely more hype for footscapes now than the last big run of wovens around like 2016-17. Those all hit outlets. Kukinis came back for the first time in years, and every colorway's been available for over 50% off.

https://niketalk.com/threads/weird-nike-appreciation-thread.696766/ started up a thread to highlight some of my fav nikes

Last edited:
Did the rainbow pairs hit sales last time?

I know all the other stuff did but I remember rushing to pay retail for the black lows.

Oh yeah that was the one pair that was pretty coveted because of the OG rainbow association. I don't think they hit sales but I didn't pay them much mind because I always preferred the OG chukkas. Used to be so frustrating sifting through dozens of pairs of those on the bay lol

Yeah I managed to get both pairs of the rainbow lows and let them go. Always have preferred the chukka version, personally. WATTBA it was copping those with ease from Finish Line.

Back
Top Bottom