NIKE Footwear Paper

Yo, Niketalk. I'm doin a paper on NIKE. I'm suppose to interview people but I don't feel like going thru all that trouble so I thought it would be cool if I get different opinions from sneakerheads from around the world. The major question I would like an answer to is why cheap labor to make the shoes and sell them at an average around 130. And what effect do you think NIKE has on the economy. This might already be a topic but I need recent results of course. If you can your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Yo, Niketalk. I'm doin a paper on NIKE. I'm suppose to interview people but I don't feel like going thru all that trouble so I thought it would be cool if I get different opinions from sneakerheads from around the world. The major question I would like an answer to is why cheap labor to make the shoes and sell them at an average around 130. And what effect do you think NIKE has on the economy. This might already be a topic but I need recent results of course. If you can your help would be greatly appreciated. 

profit........... i believe nike made 19.7 BILLION last year ALONE!! u act like they dont give back thou fam.... gotta take the bad with the good

profit........... i believe nike made 19.7 BILLION last year ALONE!! u act like they dont give back thou fam.... gotta take the bad with the good

I worked for NIKE Basketball, Research & Development, Retail, and Sports Marketing.  I'd be glad to help you locate resources and create an outline for your paper.  Are you in high school or college?  How long does the paper need to be?  I would recommend either focusing on labor costs vs. price point OR economic impact, but not both.  For starters, you should check out two books, "Just Do It" and "Swoosh".  NIKE's annual financial report is available to the public (just like any other public company).  Also, $130.00 sounds REALLY high for an average footwear pricepoint - it sounds like you're not taking all age and gender categories (infant, toddler, kids, women, and mens) into consideration.  Let me know if you're interested.

I worked for NIKE Basketball, Research & Development, Retail, and Sports Marketing.  I'd be glad to help you locate resources and create an outline for your paper.  Are you in high school or college?  How long does the paper need to be?  I would recommend either focusing on labor costs vs. price point OR economic impact, but not both.  For starters, you should check out two books, "Just Do It" and "Swoosh".  NIKE's annual financial report is available to the public (just like any other public company).  Also, $130.00 sounds REALLY high for an average footwear pricepoint - it sounds like you're not taking all age and gender categories (infant, toddler, kids, women, and mens) into consideration.  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks yea cwk I'm interested I'm in college and it only has to be 1,000 words. Yea umma talk bout how they give back to though

Thanks yea cwk I'm interested I'm in college and it only has to be 1,000 words. Yea umma talk bout how they give back to though

Back
Top Bottom