Nike Freak 5

Finally got mines in hand. I cant definitely rock these with nice fit.
Snapchat-2080871474.jpg

Anyone hooped in em yet?

Just came back from a 2hr hoop session and I started off with the Zoom Freak 5. Initially, I felt like there was too much play in the heel lockdown. So I re-tied them with a runner's loop. This definitely helped tremendously. Cushion was good, as well as the traction. My biggest issue was stability in my quick cuts and change of direction. After about 45minutes, I switched to the Ja1 Fuel. Felt more stable in the Ja1 but it's definitely not a bad ride on the ZF5. I've been trying to decide which pair I'm going to go with for an upcoming tournament next Sunday. It's between the PG5, ZF5, Ja1, and the KD15. Right now the Ja1 and PG5 are in a tight race at 1 and 1A.

Got mine in this morning and took them to the gym to start breaking them in. The laser orange lebron XX’s are my two latest pairs of kicks this month and I’m starting to think I need to start sizing up since they’re both fairly tight around my feet.

Heel felt loose too so I already made a mental note to use the runner’s loop next time. Comfort wise, nothing really wowed me as far as cushioning or anything. Gonna work out in them again tomorrow and then try to hoop in them at night.

Cool bike was outside when I left the gym though.

IMG_2697.jpeg

Got mine in this morning and took them to the gym to start breaking them in. The laser orange lebron XX’s are my two latest pairs of kicks this month and I’m starting to think I need to start sizing up since they’re both fairly tight around my feet.

Heel felt loose too so I already made a mental note to use the runner’s loop next time. Comfort wise, nothing really wowed me as far as cushioning or anything. Gonna work out in them again tomorrow and then try to hoop in them at night.

Cool bike was outside when I left the gym though.

IMG_2697.jpeg
Bike matches the shoes.

Decided to break them in some more during a regular gym day. Did a 2 mile jog and another 1.5 miles worth of side-2-sides and back pedals on the treadmill. Felt a lot more contained than my first actual hoop session. But couldn't simulate quick cuts and change of directions or jumps. All-in-all they felt much better than day 1 (all things considered).
20230802_195039.jpg

in non-surprising news the black release pair with the neon green swoosh were already discounted to $100 at FNL

I want the green/red/gold pair and the cream/pink/green/blue pair.

Just waiting for discounts.

Back
Top Bottom