NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

trying to get some white Innevas, and i did skim sections of the pages here and read that TTS would be fine, but .5 size up would be roomier for the toes. was wondering if i can get any help on 8.5 or 9 (preferably 9)?

trying to get some white Innevas, and i did skim sections of the pages here and read that TTS would be fine, but .5 size up would be roomier for the toes. was wondering if i can get any help on 8.5 or 9 (preferably 9)?
I have a 9 and it's got room for my toes. I ordered online without trying them on but, a 8.5 would of been a perfect snug fit (majority of my shoes are 8.5). Even with thin no-show socks, the 9 doesn't move around that much and the extra room doesn't bother me. 

I have a 9 and it's got room for my toes. I ordered online without trying them on but, a 8.5 would of been a perfect snug fit (majority of my shoes are 8.5). Even with thin no-show socks, the 9 doesn't move around that much and the extra room doesn't bother me. 

ah, so it's probably better for me to get a 9 then since i do not like a snug fit for casual use. thanks for the tip!

Hello !

Looking for some advice, I bought my first pair of Inneva Woven (desert C/W) and I find the shoe beautiful but it's very uncomfortable for my feet.

I am generally between size 9.5 and 10 and I got these in 10, there is definitely way too much toe room for my liking but I have a pretty wide feet and these already feel very snug on the sides.

But my problem is more in the back of my heel, it really feels like it's hanging "out" of the sole and thus making it really uncomfortable.

I am not really sure how to explain it, but it just feels like the heel cup is hanging outside of the sole!?

I read somebody having kind of a similar problems like 20 pages ago, but that is the only time I saw somebody mentioning a discomfort in the heel with this shoe.

If anybody got a similar problem, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hello !

Looking for some advice, I bought my first pair of Inneva Woven (desert C/W) and I find the shoe beautiful but it's very uncomfortable for my feet.
I am generally between size 9.5 and 10 and I got these in 10, there is definitely way too much toe room for my liking but I have a pretty wide feet and these already feel very snug on the sides.
But my problem is more in the back of my heel, it really feels like it's hanging "out" of the sole and thus making it really uncomfortable.
I am not really sure how to explain it, but it just feels like the heel cup is hanging outside of the sole!?
I read somebody having kind of a similar problems like 20 pages ago, but that is the only time I saw somebody mentioning a discomfort in the heel with this shoe.

If anybody got a similar problem, please let me know!
Thanks!

You may have could have sized down because the inneva techs fit a little bigger than the regular innevas due to the insole types. However I had encountered the same problem when I first purchases the photo blues, but once I begun to wear them they broke in much better and I havent problems since.

If the toe box is too long for you and unbearable I would suggest selling your current pair and looking for a size under in my opinion.

Hope this helps

You may have could have sized down because the inneva techs fit a little bigger than the regular innevas due to the insole types. However I had encountered the same problem when I first purchases the photo blues, but once I begun to wear them they broke in much better and I havent problems since.

If the toe box is too long for you and unbearable I would suggest selling your current pair and looking for a size under in my opinion.

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot NIKEBOY05 !

I will think about trying to get a size down, maybe it is worth it! If not I just hope that it gets better after a couple of wears !

Thanks for your input

Thanks a lot NIKEBOY05 !
I will think about trying to get a size down, maybe it is worth it! If not I just hope that it gets better after a couple of wears !
Thanks for your input

Hold up don't sell them just yet. You might want to try sticking in an extra insole or change the insole out to a thicker one. The insoles on the new Innevas are rather thin.

Thanks for the tips!

I will just try wearing them with different insoles and see how it goes after a few wears !

picked up .5 size higher and it was a good pickup!

im normally an 8.5 in racers so i got an 8.5 in the deserts. hopefully its not too big now. should arrive later today

its not uncomfortable going .5 up since it fits real snug on the side of your foot but theres def room for my toes

#Size8Fam!!!

Lemme know if you see any sz 8 inneva deals... outside an oop for an NTer for the coke whites, ebay/secondary market seems to be dry... 

#Size8Fam!!!

Lemme know if you see any sz 8 inneva deals... outside an oop for an NTer for the coke whites, ebay/secondary market seems to be dry... 
if I see any ill let you know.
I dont really care for the white, Im after the night stadium they're my obtainable grail.

Can anyone explain what is the diffrence with the milan and the other similiar color?
Cause i've seen a lot inneva in this color, and still cant understand the diffrent beetween each pair
Black OG Innevas = Black OG Innevas

Black Milano Innevas = Black OG Innevas with Milan tongue branding along with speckled midsole (like HTMs) and maybe special lace tips?

i.e. Peep below 
glasses.gif

(Pic credit : Some facebook page)

And there are other Inneva releases like Tech SPs, SPs and GR Innevas... and N7...

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom