NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Black OG Innevas = Black OG Innevas
Black Milano Innevas = Black OG Innevas with Milan tongue branding along with speckled midsole (like HTMs) and maybe special lace tips?

i.e. Peep below 8)

(Pic credit : Some facebook page)

And there are other Inneva releases like Tech SPs, SPs and GR Innevas... and N7...

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the explanation! This helps me a lot!
Repped fam

does anyone know how to clean a stubborn stain off? i seem to have one on the white Innevas... this is why i typically don't buy white shoes :lol:

I wouldn't suggest going down on these. It's tight already so going down will just end up stretching the shoe or cramping your feet

I wouldn't suggest going down on these. It's tight already so going down will just end up stretching the shoe or cramping your feet
ONLY IF you have wide feet.  I have narrow feet and sizing down 0.5 is definitely the way to go for me. Wouldn't recommend it for people with wide feet.

Also this ONLY applies for the new Inneva models. I go TTS for all the old Innevas.

Last edited:

ONLY IF you have wide feet.  I have narrow feet and sizing down 0.5 is definitely the way to go for me. Wouldn't recommend it for people with wide feet.

Also this ONLY applies for the new Inneva models. I go TTS for all the old Innevas.
So if i'm a size 8 in flyknits(trainers, racers, chukkas,) 997, sk8 hi's, is it safe to say I need a size 8?

I have relatively wide feet and also .5 size down. My black SPs fit okay TTS but when I got my Night Stadiums, they were way too big TTS. For the Deserts, I got .5 size down and they fit much better. For reference, I'm TTS in all flyknits except full size down on Chukka FSBs (haven't tried roshes or free Chukkas).
IMO, these are a unique fitting shoe so any new buyers should be wary of definitive sizing tips because it seems like everyone fits a little differently so try to buy from Nike or somewhere that allows returns to try your size out. When the size was too big, there was a dimple at the toe which made it look awful and like an elf shoe.

Last edited:

So if i'm a size 8 in flyknits(trainers, racers, chukkas,) 997, sk8 hi's, is it safe to say I need a size 8?
steezy had some good advice.

And your sizes are a little strange, as chukkas and 997s fit bigger than racers or padded trainers. So i think you're not as particular about sizing as i am?

Anyway, here are my sizes:

997 - 8

Padded trainers - 8.5

Unpadded trainers - 8

Lunar Chukkas - 8

Free Chukkas - 7.5

SFB Chukkas - 7

Old Inneva models - 8.5

New Inneva models - 8

steezy had some good advice.

And your sizes are a little strange, as chukkas and 997s fit bigger than racers or padded trainers. So i think you're not as particular about sizing as i am?

Anyway, here are my sizes:
997 - 8
Padded trainers - 8.5
Unpadded trainers - 8
Lunar Chukkas - 8
Free Chukkas - 7.5
SFB Chukkas - 7
Old Inneva models - 8.5
New Inneva models - 8
yeah the chukkas do fit a bit bigger I have 7.5 and 8 in nb997 and the 7.5 are a little narrow.
The reason I was asking was because there's an 8.5 night stadium on the bay.
ohh well I guess ill keep searching for that elusive size 8
thanks guys

What is the going price for Nigh Stadiums VVNDS? Ive searched completed listings on eBay but there is  a pretty large range in pricing.

Just took my pair out for the first time since Fall since the weather has finally warmed up... Man I wish they would just change up the last and make these shoes a bit wider. I ended up sizing up 0.5 for width but in terms of length I definitely could have sized 0.5 down. I feel like these are not only narrower but also longer than most shoes of the same size (old ones). They somehow manage to not look too bad on but it just bugs me knowing how much space I have in between the front of the shoe and where my toe ends. Man I would gladly pay an extra 100-200 if they just offered a wide option. 

It's payday and I'm on the fence about copping a white pair (close to retail) just feel 50/50 about them.

It's payday and I'm on the fence about copping a white pair (close to retail) just feel 50/50 about them.
 I picked up mine for $240 shipped via ebay msg for offer. Can't wait to rock them next month to my co workers wedding. 

What do you don't like about them? 

So if I'm a 12 in everything else nike, w long narrow feet, looks like people might suggest a 11.5? I like them snug, any narrow shoe never bothers me it's always length and looks like people are saying they run long

yeah you're probably better off with half size down. I have narrow feet and when i went tts there was a gap in front of my foot that bothered me, so I went half size down and they fit perfect.

what are laces that are most similar to the stock lace? and also what size needed for a size 8? need some blue lace to replace the pink ones that came with the blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom