NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

You guys think innevas will sell out quick? So many other releases tomorrow. These and the flyknit chukkas are all I want. And the concord dunks in store.

You guys think innevas will sell out quick? So many other releases tomorrow. These and the flyknit chukkas are all I want. And the concord dunks in store.

The concord dunks are also gonna be on the Kicks/Hi online store. I don't think that many people know that the innevas are dropping at kicks/hi except for the people who look at this feed. Lol.

The concord dunks are also gonna be on the Kicks/Hi online store. I don't think that many people know that the innevas are dropping at kicks/hi except for the people who look at this feed. Lol.
both concords and innevas on the online store? wasnt sure if it was only instore 

Dont forget Retro 8

I noticed that there are quite a bit of retailers who will carry Innevas so I say no. 

Here's my pair of lace swapped SP's. I gave up looking for waxed blue laces that were the proper length, so these will just have to do.

Also ordered a white pair of waxed laces but they ended up being just a bit too thick for my liking.

Last edited:
A lot of retailers are having the innevas. Bows and arrows Berkeley just said they're releasing both colorways tomorrow. Phone order.

Yea there's a total of 19 shoes releasing tomorrow. Just hoping if I miss out on NDC that FNL won't mess up on checkout :lol:

Well it doesn't say anything about an only in store drop. You should check tomorrow 11 am.
Do you know what time they would release online approx?  In case I can't get the innevas online.  I have other options as well, 5 AM drop, if I miss it, I can go in-store or online again.  Would love to get the Concords and Innevas to complete my week.

Do you know what time they would release online approx?  In case I can't get the innevas online.  I have other options as well, 5 AM drop, if I miss it, I can go in-store or online again.  Would love to get the Concords and Innevas to complete my week.

I have no clue what time it will open approximately. I'd check 10 min before 11 Am and keep a couple pages open in case it'll actually sell out.

does that lacing not hurt your ankle? looks tight. nice pic tho
they are not tight at all and were actually a little loose....
Which Dept Store did you find them? Isetan? Never thought that they were available at department store especially since I was told that only 2 stores around Tokyo (Head Poter's branch store & I forgot the other) got em or something when i picked em up at the former tho. But they def. were sitting on the shelf longer here coz i was able to pick my size one up 2 or 3 weeks after the release.
a shop in hankyu mens..u live in tyo?
what size do you wear and are the length of the laces?
these are a 10.5 and the laces are 150cm. they are a little longer then the stock which is 140-145cm but the stocks length were a little short for me.....if anyone is interested in the Japanese laces i used, pm me.
My laces have arrived! So perfect.
what length did you get? these look really long......could be the correct length but it looks like you laced them up wrong....
Here's my pair of lace swapped SP's. I gave up looking for waxed blue laces that were the proper length, so these will just have to do.

Also ordered a white pair of waxed laces but they ended up being just a bit too thick for my liking.
thanks for the pic. i was wondering how they would look with these laces, but now that i see them i can say my hunch was right, cause i don't really dig them....what kind of laces are these? i c. the innevas should only come with waxed laces imo...wth was nike thinking.....

Last edited:
@akosaka
nah they weren't long, I just got them in the mail today so they were a bit stiff and I tied them a bit tight. I could show you another pic if you want. They're 120 cm for Size 10's.

ONLINE SITES
ndc
fnl

IN STORE PLACES
ONENESS(KY)
KITH(NY)
21MERCER(NY)
KICKSLA(LA)
NEO39ACTIVEWEAR(LA)
BOWS AND ARROWS BERKLEY(CA)

every in store spot is first come first served. most spots have atleast 2 full size runs. mercer i would expect to have the most stock. goodluck to everyone trying to cop in the morning. 

ONLINE SITES

ndc

fnl

IN STORE PLACES

ONENESS(KY)

KITH(NY)

21MERCER(NY)

KICKSLA(LA)

NEO39ACTIVEWEAR(LA)

BOWS AND ARROWS BERKLEY(CA)

every in store spot is first come first served. most spots have atleast 2 full size runs. mercer i would expect to have the most stock. goodluck to everyone trying to cop in the morning. 

Oneness ain't doing online?

Definitely go 10.5, as with your free runs.

I wear 9.5 in Roshes and 10 in my Free Huaraches, but I tried both 9.5 and 10 of the Innevas in store and with the 9.5 I could see my sock through the woven upper, lol. Of course went with the 10, though there some space left from my toe to the tip of the shoe, but I've heard that they stretch so hopefully that'll help.

Best lace swap yet- any chance of telling me what laces and where from??
Cheers

I really hope these Inneva's don't sell out in the midst of this craziness right now, I would hate to miss out on my size smh

Back
Top Bottom